From the Better Searching department...Search Help
Some tips for better search results...
- Precede each search term with a "+", as follows:
- +Modbus +TCP
- Use double quotes around phrases, as follows:
- +"Allen Bradley" +ethernet
- To exclude a word, precede it with a "-", as follows:
- +Modbus -Plus
- Note that common words (and, that, etc.) and words shorter than 2 characters are automatically excluded from searches.
Johnson's First Law:
When any mechanical contrivance fails, it will do so at the
most inconvenient possible time.