advertisement
from the Automation List department...
Moeller Sucosoft S30
PLCs and related questions. topic
Posted by Claudio Pires on 28 February, 2002 - 11:33 am
Dear Members,
I'm desperately seeking an electronic manual for SUCOSOFT S30-S3 in order to start programming a Moeller Compact PLC PS4-111-DR-1. I've already searched the whole Moeller website and no .pdf file for S30 programming language!
Any help will do!
Thanks a lot,
Claudio Pires.

Posted by Alan on 28 February, 2002 - 3:50 pm
Claudio,
S30 info would be of little use as s40 software is totally different to s30. The s30 is dos based and extreemly basic. The s40 v4.13 has a complete new front end. S30 programs can be imported / converted to load to ps4 PLC's. Hope this is
of use.
I may have a set of s40 v4.1 manuals about somewhere. Drop me an email if you are interested.
Regards,
Alan.

Posted by Luciano Vasconcelos on 1 March, 2002 - 10:45 am
I 'd like to receive the manuals of S40 too. My email is hma.ntg@terra.com.br

Thanks

Posted by Carlos R. on 28 June, 2002 - 10:52 am
I yet need of SUCOSOFT S30 LINGUAGE for a PS4-101 Please help-me

Your use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set forth under Legal Notices and the Privacy Policy. Please read those terms and conditions carefully. Subject to the rights expressly reserved to others under Legal Notices, the content of this site and the compilation thereof is © 1999-2014 Nerds in Control, LLC. All rights reserved.

Users of this site are benefiting from open source technologies, including PHP, MySQL and Apache. Be happy.

Fortune
According to my best recollection, I don't remember.
-- Vincent "Jimmy Blue Eyes" Alo
Advertise here
Advertisement
our advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive