advertisement
from the Please read department...
PWM 12-48VDC 100A Controller Help!!!
Motion control, servos, steppers, etc. topic
Posted by Andy M on 23 May, 2002 - 1:54 pm
I would really like some help here, I am trying to build the most economical PWM Controller for a PM DC motor the voltage range is from 12 - 48V DC and the controller needs to be able to handle 100A for 1-2 mins, does anyone have a diagram and parts list to help me acheive this? I don't want anything like regen braking or ramp up/down curves just a simple robust controller that can operate from a 10K Ohm variable resistor pot

Please mail me with any help or feedback

Many thanks
Andy Mahoney

Posted by Anonymous on 9 September, 2002 - 4:38 pm
Sir,I am doing a project work related to Brushless DC motors and their controllers.Can you please send me the detailed information regarding it.I will be very thankful to you for that.
my e-mail ID:ramuksk@rediffmail.com

Your use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set forth under Legal Notices and the Privacy Policy. Please read those terms and conditions carefully. Subject to the rights expressly reserved to others under Legal Notices, the content of this site and the compilation thereof is © 1999-2014 Nerds in Control, LLC. All rights reserved.

Users of this site are benefiting from open source technologies, including PHP, MySQL and Apache. Be happy.

Fortune
Those who can, do. Those who can't, simulate.
Advertise here
Advertisement
our advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive