advertisement
from the Need to know..... department...
Hydroelectric Governor Control
PLCs and related questions. topic
Posted by KM on 29 May, 2002 - 5:43 am
I have been tasked with designing a PLC based governor control system. I would like to identify code examples (AB or GE Fanuc would be best) that implement the relevant control, including droop, for this type of application. Also any back up info which explains governor operation, typical implementation, etc. would be great. I am looking for real-world application specific data to help me build a progam. Thanks for your help!

Posted by Dave on 29 May, 2002 - 10:08 am
Have a look on the Woodward web site at "www.woodward.com":http://www.woodward.com . Here you can find the required information on how governors work. There is also a paper on the use of PLC's as governor controls.

How this is some help.
Regards

Posted by Devesh on 29 May, 2002 - 2:34 pm
Dear KM,
Kindly provide me data and all. and also the turbine you want to control. Thru PLC it is very much possible. Right now i don't have any such application code.But it cud be developed.

Devesh
deveshyadav@hotmail.com

Posted by Bruce on 19 May, 2003 - 10:54 am
I would also like to install a PLC based governor. If you were sucessful in obtaining code could you please forward it to me.

Thank you

bruce.wylie@trustpower.co.nz

Your use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set forth under Legal Notices and the Privacy Policy. Please read those terms and conditions carefully. Subject to the rights expressly reserved to others under Legal Notices, the content of this site and the compilation thereof is © 1999-2014 Nerds in Control, LLC. All rights reserved.

Users of this site are benefiting from open source technologies, including PHP, MySQL and Apache. Be happy.

Fortune
Hanlon's Razor:
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by
stupidity.
Advertise here
Advertisement
our advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive