advertisement
from the Old stuff department...
PL7-1
PLCs and related questions. topic
Posted by Jay on 31 May, 2002 - 5:53 pm
Looking for pl7-1 or pl7-2 language on disk. Anyone willing to send me a copy??? I have a t407 terminal that will only display a !c, a T607 with l7-3 which will only initialize the memory, and start or stop the processor. Any advice would be great.

Posted by Anonymous on 3 June, 2002 - 1:57 pm
You're going to have to buy the software, Schneider still sells it. It's not a public domain or free package, it's rather expensive actually.

Posted by Mark on 4 June, 2002 - 1:32 pm
We have a T607 still in working order.
Check the rear cover on the T407, There is a magnetic switch on the back which does go faulty.

I have seen PL7-2 on a site somewhere, drop me a email some time and I will try and find it for you.
mark@cmwautomation.co.za

Your use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set forth under Legal Notices and the Privacy Policy. Please read those terms and conditions carefully. Subject to the rights expressly reserved to others under Legal Notices, the content of this site and the compilation thereof is © 1999-2014 Nerds in Control, LLC. All rights reserved.

Users of this site are benefiting from open source technologies, including PHP, MySQL and Apache. Be happy.

Fortune
Two can Live as Cheaply as One for Half as Long.
-- Howard Kandel
Advertise here
Advertisement
our advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive