HND glasgow help

B

Baptie_plc _chappy

The top level of program need a program listing within 35 lines of code, I managed 43 but this is not sufficent. Could someone give this code list a look over and see if they could help out.

this is the what is reauired:

Start - Converyor runs
Sw1 then Sw2 are switched, thus stopping Conveyor
2 sec time gap
Valve 1 opens, till Limit 1 is met - Valve 1 closes
2 secs time gap
Valve 2 opens, till Limit 2 is met - Valve 2 closes
2 sec time gap
Mixer turns for 10secs - then off
2 sec time gap
Valve 3 open for 5 sec then closes
C1 starts
All the above to be done 3 times, once count is =3, C1 stays on continues.

Stop sequence, only to stop all once all three counts have been complete, not very safe but best i can do to stop system crashing.

Really cant get the last bit where the stop command comes in.

using a mitsubishi F1, the rest of the code is redundant, as the code list has to fit into 3 different code lists, only got 2 so far, working on third, just cant get the fill, mix, empty process with the emergency stop bit right

the program initself is very simple,Try using a truth table and then boolean algebra.If that doesnt work try a kernaugh map.The answer is probably a simple latch and if it doesnt work there is a particular code for that one last rung where the stop is there in case of an emergency.It might mean putting the circuit stop switch as part of the rungs that generate the risk (as latches ) and should they close /open then the latch activates the final rung.

Gordie Gnasher and walter say hello arr me tae

the program in itself is very simple,Try using a truth table and then boolean algebra.If that doesnt work try a kernaugh map.The answer is probably a simple latch and if it doesnt work there is a particular code for that one last rung where the stop is there in case of an emergency.It might mean putting the circuit stop switch as part of the rungs that generate the risk (as latches ) and should they close /open then the latch activates the final rung.