Modicon 100-258

T

taverny

We have 2 control station Model TR130 from Modicon, My manager ask me to see if I could put them back in track ( they have been sitting on a shelf for few years), unfortunately the manuals are unfound. I powered them up and the only thing that I see is a blinking cursor.

Is there a hidden menu or like self-diagnosis tools that I can access though the keypad on the controller? I would like to test it to see if it's fully working.

Thanks for your help!!

I am currently working on a Modicon TR-130 at work. There are some hidden commands, I will bring them home with me tomorrow evening. You will also need to have a terminal emulator so you can "talk" to the controller via RS232 comm. Which will also allow you to verify the proper operation of the controller. I will be more than happy to share what information I have concluded due to trial and error.

Hi

I was just looking for information about the TR-130 and I just saw your message. I am still having those machine (tr-130) sitting under my desk. you said you have some information about it. Can you please help me, I will really appreciate it.
my e-mail is [email protected].
Thanks again.

From what I recall, the TR130 had a hardware based operating system.

Email me if you still need info, I'll call some old friends.