cutler-hammer

L

leblanc49

Hi everybody

I have a Cutler-Hammer D100 PLC, it's an old one. I'm looking for software or any information that can help me, anything you can find for it.

Thanks
Jean

I currently use CH d100 plcs and have software and some manual information. Perhaps you can help me - I have one unit that I pulled out of the scrap heap and a FAULT light comes on when I power it up. Can this unit be salvaged?

Jean,
I have some software & information, let me know what you need. I think the software is copy protected & as I recall very poorly behaved. Maybe what anonymous has is better. I also have an expansion unit, 8 pt. contact out I think. Anyway let me know if you still need have needs.

[email protected]

There are two small buss fuse in the unit, check them. Also you can access the system with the comm cable you can attempt to clear the fault if it is a soft fault. The system may have been configured with a flash memory module and it is missing, check that too

I have a d100 plc and the software but am missing the communications cable. Do you have the pin out information or a cable I could copy?

H

Harry Minerly

I know I am a year and 6 months late ,, If you still need info, The D100 plc requires D100CPM232 and a 8pin modular cable , the cable is tricky because it is not the standred cable used any place, holding the plugs face to face the wiring must match so pin 1 = pin 8 2=7 ect.
I also have a copy of the software if you would like it, it was given to me by a C-H rep.10 years ago and runs in windows 2000 pro and below I have not tried it in xp, but I am sure it would work,

I do beleave the plc uses rs-422 protocal if you can't find the adapter anyplace let me know and i am sure we can work out an araingment.

here is a link to a place that has the rs-422 one in stock and i am sure the know where to get the 232 version, i still have not seen the software or cable anyplace
http://www.santaclarasystems.com/manufacturers/cutler-hammer/D100CPM422.html

Hope i helped
Harry
e-mail me if you want more information
[email protected]

F

frans du plessis

Hi everybody

I have a Cutler-Hammer D100 PLC, it's an old one. Can you help me with a manual how to program it with a hand held d100 programmer.

thanks
Frans