PLC software for Mitsubishi PLC

M

Monti

Need software & programming cable for the Mitsubishi PLC seriies FX0N-24MR-ES.

What happened is that this PLC was procured a couple of years ago & have lost the interface cable & no trace of the software.

What's the procedure & can anyone help me... please?

I work in an intitute which deals with familiarizing Engineers with the Various Aspects of automation. PLC features on our list . We use other PLCs as well.

L

Laddie R. Boone

The cable you're looking for is SC09. It contains a RS232/RS485 converter and ends with a mini-din 8 pin plug.
I've seen these quite often on ebay, so you might try there. Look under "melsec" or "Mitsubishi PLC".

Good luck.
Laddie

S
Monti,

If you contact the distributor from whom you purchased the software and they have a record of the purchase, they'll probably provide you with a new copy (although you might have to pay a fee to get into a software maintenance contract). You might even get a version upgrade! He'll probably make you pay for the replacement cable though.
--
Steve Myres, PE
Automation Solutions
(480) 813-1145

Good day, if you had any info about how to load a program from one mitsubishi plc into another please send it.

thank you.
Nikolay

I work for a company that uses Melsc or Mitsubishi PLC. I use SC-09 cable that connects to RS232/RS422 and RS422/min din 8 pin cable. those are two cable connected in series.
as far as the software I use GPP-WIN. The new version called GX might be expensive to get from Mitsubishi vender. I bought those items for me from eBay and you can get them for less than $100.

good luck buddy (^_^)

L

Laddie Boone

Nikolay
I've done this quite often. Start a new program with the type specified. Go to ON-LINE and do a Read From from the one you want to copy and then do a Write To to the one you want a duplicate program to have. Once you've done the read, you can save the program so it's always handy. The only other way that I know is with the ROM packs that can be inserted in the larger units. One thing to keep in mind is that, usually, none of the Comments or Statements (Documentation) is copied. This can make it a challange to read.

Laddie Boone
Carlton, OR
05/04/2006

A

Aqeel hussain

You will get the software from http://www.Mr plcs.com, further if you have hmi than connect it through serial port of your computer directly otherwise rs232 cable is required and it is available from authorize local mitsubishi dealer in your country