Today is...
Thursday, December 18, 2014
Welcome to Control.com, the global online
community of automation professionals.
Advertisement
Featured Video...
Featured Video
A quick introduction to EtherCAT for motion control and I/O...
Advertisement
Our Advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive
Embedded systems courses in Pune, India
Embedded systems courses in and around Pune

Hi,

I have found only one institute offering embedded
design course in Pune.

Does anybody know of some other course in Pune?

Thanks.
--Mayur

search for Bit Mapper, Seed infotech, C-DAC in google and you will find the institute in pune.

hi
good info here, checked bit mapper, oasis, manvis,cdac, doeacc_calicut sites
but difficult to understand which course will be the best !!
any suggestions ?
plz

this is indra trical 2 yrs exp in trical/tronics maintenance

hi,

I have visited Oasis and I liked their infrastructure and faculties. I talked to the students and they are happy with the course. i am also planning to join the next batch after visiting few other places.

sujit

sir i want to know about oasis.the details of fees, placement. Another thing is that one of my friend told that fees is refundable in case of failing to provide placement. Is it true. please send the details to my e-mail id

(jagankumar_28@yahoo.com) and intimate me if we can apply now.
byee

hi,

i am siva prasad, completed my M.Sc (computer sciencs) and am interested in learing embededded systems.

I came to known that Oasis is good instution.

Please let me know the course details.

By Santosh Sharma on 20 June, 2005 - 1:32 pm

Hi Siva

I visited Oasis and found it to be good. I am originally from Mumbai and so far the best institue I have seen. I will keep looking for more institutes but I think I am going to attend their July batch. I will have more information in another 2 weeks as I am still looking for institutes across India.

Check the Oasis syllabus at
http://www.oasistech.co.in/syllabus.htm

Santosh R Sharma

By Anonymous on 22 June, 2005 - 7:40 pm

Hello,

I know about Oasis, it is a very good institute. They are professional and onduct things according to industry standards. They expose to Live project also. It is not a computer institute it is a COMPANY providing professional training. I was the part of their first batch.
Thanks.

Hi,

Can any one tell me which is the best institute for Training in Embeded in Pune among UTL, Oasis or anything else if u know? Thanks. just reply to the forum itself.

By Prakash Jha on 22 August, 2005 - 2:51 pm

Hi,

I have done some research as I don't expect my CDAC results to be good. There are many more institues in Pune like ATS, UTL, Oasis, ECIT, etc. I visited all the places and I can only compare Oasis with CDAC. Rest everyone is below standards.

A suggestion:
Please check the infrastructure and faculties before joining embedded institute.

Prakash Jha

Hello Everyone,

It's nice to see so many co-operative guys here. I hope to get some advice from you.

1)I got selected in 1 year Advanced Diploma in Digital Design of ICIT Pvt Ltd. & Pune University. This covers VLSI and Embedded system fast track syllabi. Can someone tell me how good it is to invest an year and Rs. 80,000 in this course. So far, I have got only adverse report about it.

2) PICT is also launching fast track career course in Embedded systems from this year. Does someone also have an idea about it?

Kindly reply if you have any information.

Thanks in advance.

By Sanket Deshpande on 29 August, 2005 - 2:37 pm

Hi,

This is Sanket Deshpande from Pune. I want to tell you that if you want to join a course in Pune, Oasis is the best place. My friend told me that more than 15 companies come to their campus. I have given the entrance test at Oasis and waiting for results. I also talked with their faculties and they are very senior people from industry. They have hardware boards for every student for practicals.

I don't think any other institute has similar thing.

Sanket

By Kamalakarrao on 30 August, 2005 - 6:53 pm

Hi,

I am Kamalakarrao passed M.Tech Communication systems in june 2005 searching for jobs. I am intrested in learning embeded systems course. send details about it. also is there you provide any placement after course period. if so please send details about training & placement institutes in hyderabad & bangloore addresse also. thank you.

with regards,
Kamalakarrao

There is one institute in bangalore they train the people for their own reqirment and then they take on their company.

but they don't do continous batch so you have to find out when they r doing

Hi sanket,

Thanks for the information about Oasis. Actually, I am doing my bachlors in electronics in united kigdom, and mostly I will be coming to India next year, so I just wanna know about the entrance in Oasis. It's quite easy or tough? And what are the prepration materials for that? So can you please reply to me.

Hi,

It's always good to join PICT. than ICIT any course. if you want feedback from icit just search icit students yahoogroups.

By Pratik Bhosale on 1 September, 2005 - 6:28 pm

Hi,

Even PICT embedded is worse. They don't provide any placements.

Hi,

Your saying totally wrong, PICT-SITM is gradeless Institute, where no teaching, proper teaching faculty, no placement. Instead of this you go to any other Institute.

if u r really interested in a career in vlsi designing. i wud recommend Advanced Postgraduate Diploma in VLSI desigining at Semiconductor Complex Limited at Chandigarh. its a government of india enterprise and perhaps the only company in india which has chip manufacturing capability in addition to best tools for chip designing. visit http://www.vedant.net for details

hi,

i have recently completed engineering i want to do course on embedded system. can u please give me the details of the training inst. on embedded systems?

Yes we provide training in embedded system.
We gave training to 100s of graduate students.
Now we are starting at Organisation level, Institution level and batch level at customer's place. For details about course, contact at
ritujain_77@yahoo.com

Regards,
ritu

Hello,

I'm Sangita. I'm an electronics and comm. engineer. I had passed my BE before two years. I had been working as trainee engineer in TATA steel boisar for 9 months. Currently I'm doing job different from my profession. But I want to some courses related to software which are in demand in nowadays. So could you plz provide me the information for that and also institute and its fees?

By soft wares on 8 July, 2007 - 11:10 pm

Hello friend,

It is better to do if you are btech. Steam is electronics/electrical. Better to do embedded systems in CDAC through entrance test. Otherwise do sapmodules related based on your interests. It is better becase your gap after btech is considered as experience.

With regards,
Narendra

By Ritu Jain on 10 March, 2007 - 1:42 pm

We are giving guidance to student of 3rd year Electronica/IT/Instru/Computer/Electrical for their project.

Some of the student from Mumbai and Gujarat already completed their initial project work.
We are basically Mumbai based.

We can provide guidance in Microcontroller MCS-51,Both Hardware and Software, CPLD/FPGA, ARM Controller, ATMEGA, Graphical USer Interface LABVIEW.

For details about course, contact at
ritujain_77@yahoo.com

Can you tell me if CDAC has entrance exam for embedded systems course? or even Oasis has entrace exam?

Suyog

If you want to know other institute than Oasis and UTL, you can search for Qualitat Systems course.

Hai,

As far as I know, content wise and class-wise, Accel IT Academy is the best.

They cover RTOS very thoroughly and the infra is also fairly good.

Check out and see for yourself.

hi i am rashmee i want to join embeded sys course at oasis. pls could u pls tell me about it, is it good, how is staff? as u were in their batch can i get ur mail id or contact no.? how are their placements? or is there any good institute other than cdac and oasis? pls help me, my id is 'irashmee@rediffmail.com'

why are u searching for other institutes than Oasis? I have personally visited the Institute and had an interaction with the team. They are experienced team of associates ( 8-17 years in industry ) And I found it a good option to CDAC which is the best among all other institutes.

So I think Oasis stands immediately after CDAC. And finally it is upto us to give them justice of their teaching.

Regards,
Rahul Ravan ( ravanrahul@yahoo.co.in)

By ashish suthar on 22 December, 2006 - 2:56 am

Hi,

I am ashish suthar.
I haven't more info abt it. What's its fees, its time duration, and I haven't got a score card, is it required? What do you do today?

no: 9924989846

Hello friend,

This is varuni. I find Oasis as the best institute. One of my friend is pass out from there, and he is placed in a good company. Just check it out.

Hello,

Sir, I want to know entrance test pattern of Oasis.
Can you give me detail of that?

Pls send me on bhushan.mhatre@yahoo.com

By Anonymous on 25 June, 2005 - 8:58 am

u can also check out UTL in pune. It seems like a good place to get trained.

their website is utltraining.com

Sudhir

Hi Guys,
u can also check up with UTL Technologies in Pune. Seems like a good place to do embedded, VLSI, Wireles etc.

check out their site http://www.utltraining.com

Sudhir

By prashant bobade on 14 July, 2005 - 12:46 pm

hello friend,

sorry for direct approach as I got your information from google search.

this is prashant, i am also from mumbai and on 14th july 2005, i also visited oasis tech. center pune. i found it was good. but what you think about center in banglore like orane tech, utl tech, wave axis, cranes software? i am also searching for good institute. hey what about c-dac pune and banglore? is it very good than all these institutes? please send me your email id as both of us are searching for embedded course.

just check up with UTL Tech in Pune. I have heard that they are pretty good.

Anil

hello friend,

i am from hyderabad.
i am searching best training institute in for embedded.
ok i have applied for cdac
but too much competition.
ok if u find good one inform me.

bye for now,
gopal

hi,

Oasis Pune is the institute next to CDAC. I am from Delhi and recently visited Oasis. I liked their faculties and i found it to be the only embedded institue in India which has a good infrastructure.

-ritesh

hi ritesh,

i read ur reply on control.com.
hey can you tell me about their placement cell? i am really in need of a kind advice.

hi i am also from A.P.,
if there is possibility come to bangalore here there r ISM and CRANES named two institutes, u can try over there

By abhay mithra on 18 March, 2007 - 5:43 pm

hi
prashant If you are looking for best embedded training with WinCE, Embedded Linux, ARM9, 8051
100% Placement Gauranteed

I suggest you join eilabz

http://www.eilabz.com

or

http://www.emblitz.com

visit and realize the information

take care
bye

Please provide more information please. THANKS.

Sam

sir,

i am in mumbai now. i am working in enkay telecom as a service engg so it is helpful in embedded.

Also sir i want the exam date about cdac course. batch come along with what book require for its entrance preparation.

thank u,
ashish

Dear Santosh,

If you have joined Oasis then pls inform ur live experience about the institute. I am about to join the course. My mail ID:rishikesh_chinchole10@rediffmail.com

hi

I am jyothi from hyderabad. I am studing btec 4th year ECE. I would like to do embedded system course. Is this oasis institute (pune) is best? If you any other istitutes names other than this plz send a mail to me. My id is jyothi_fine@yahoo.com. plz help me out.

why are u searching for other institutes than Oasis? I have personally visited the Institute and had an interaction with the team. They are experienced team of associates ( 8-17 years in industry ) And I found it a good option to CDAC which is the best among all other institutes.

So I think Oasis stands immediately after CDAC. And finally it is upto us to give them justice of their teaching.

Regards,
Rahul Ravan ( ravanrahul@yahoo.co.in)

By nitin rathi on 6 February, 2007 - 12:28 am

hi jyothi,

if u want to join a embedded course then oasis is good only for hardware field, because i am also doing embedded course from Amplify mindware affilated from BVU (katraj campus), pune. but this is first batch of institute. these people work as corporate traners for T_system, HSBC, CAPGAMINI.
so placement opportunity is more. so contect me after two months. i will give you proper information whether we place or not. rathi_nitin1985@yahoo.co.in

Siva,

Look at DCM technologies, Gurgaon, Its a SEI CM55 company.

Pls refer to QNX/SRM INFOTECH in India...

By Anonymous on 25 June, 2005 - 8:58 am

hi,
u can try out UTL Technologies also. They are also into embedded, VLSI, wireless etc. Seems like a good place. their contact no. is 24481707

regards

By Anjali Bhutada on 20 June, 2006 - 10:47 pm

hello
I'm Anjali Bhutada.
I'm an Electronics Engineer.
Plz send me all the detail of this course ASAP.
Thanku.
my emailid:anjalibhutada@gmail.com

Mr. Sujit, can you tell me whether Oasis is best or not? Waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance,
from
sandeep

Hi,

OASIS Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Pune seems to offer an excellent coursware in the Field of Embedded Systems. I've already visited this place and I found it to be good especially their infrastructure and their faculties(I beleive they have more than 6-10 yrs of Exp in industry).
Their Address:

Oasis Technologies Pvt. Ltd
1202/3/6, Block No. 202,
2nd Floor, Anushri Apartment,
Off Ghole Road, Above Sagar Hotel
Pune-411004, Maharashtra

Phone No: 020-56236642
Email : contact@oasistech.co.in

Hope this helps.

Rakesh

Hi,

can u tell me which institute giving best embedded system training in pune? is there in compas in oasis tech?

Hi
i am a B.E. Electronics student & joining the embedded system design course of 3 month full time duration offered by CMC Ltd. at wakdewadi in pune. which is a TATA group of enterprices firm.
Bye. i think it will help u.

kabir_sahane@yahoo.co.in

hi kabir,

this is kapil bhardwaj graduating this year. my branch is Electronics and communication. i want to join the Embedded system course. tell me about ur institute. how is its campus placement? bye.

hi

my name is santosh i also completed B.E. in e&tc and i am also interested in embedded system course so i want institute address where u done this course and i also want your opinion of institute and faculty, placement.

By Anonymous on 21 March, 2005 - 1:38 pm

hi,

I have done B.E. in electronics and i have also done diploma in VLSI Designing. plz give me more
information about embedded course i.e.address, placement etc.

hii,

im doing electronics and comm. final yr. im interesterd in doing courses in VLSI. plz telll me some gud institutes.

Thanx,
pawan
e-mail: pawan_walia2004@yahoo.com

hi can you say where i can do VLSI short time course say about 6 months course in puna? please i have search many of institute but i want to do in puna this only hope for me. my email add is hi_hims@yahoo.com if you know and if it is possible then please you at least give me some addresses of websits so that i can search in it.
many thanks

By nirmaljain on 4 August, 2005 - 11:29 am

I visited ei labz, i found its better than other, I met on going batch students. they found to be happy with Syllabus and placement services.

have a look at their URL http://www.everestinfo.net

placement assistance is really a good thing i found at ei labz bangalore, 90% of the students got placements with in 3 months of joining the course. Ramesh visit http://www.everestinfo.net for more info. bye

Thank you, I joined ei labz 2 months back for Advanced embedded system design course, now got job in Flextronics. great training great placement. thank u for your recmondation.

Dear Anony,

If u r realy interested in Embedded then do a course in Banglore. Any Institute like Orane Krane Software, UTL, IMS, Rammaiyya. Best Luck.

Check their URL: http://www.everestinfo.nt

Where have you done Diploma in embedded systems.

hi kabir,

- i'm also intrested to join an embedded system course, but very much confused which institute i have to join.

- i have done polytechnic after ssc then BE from pune, from poletechnic i have done projects in microprocessor and controller, in BE final year i have devloped an "solar tracking system" alone by uing LDR, sensor card, stepper motor, 8085 mp etc.

- and with this i have worked for two months on microcontroller 8051 programing, with this background i have question what new i will gwt in courses? if joined the corse with such large fee will i get placement from the institute?

- with respect to CMC please provide me following details,

1> is it software oriented or harware oriented courses(as i am very much intrested to work on high end microcontroller application and core device programming and designing (which is more hardware concerned))

2> is it dedicated institue and well faculty?

3> is they are providing placement?

---if possible mail your contact no.

regards

j. s. waghmare....(MO.-9850657949)

By Rishikesh on 11 June, 2005 - 10:23 am

Hi. Will you please let me know the institues offering Embeded System Corses in Pune. My mail ID:rishikesh_chinchole10@rediffmail.com

By Dattatray on 9 May, 2005 - 8:31 pm

Dear Kabir,

Pls send me detail about your course, like fees, topics the cover. Even i am seeking for such course.

Thanks
Datta

hi need ur help.

plzzz tel me the best instituion providing embedded system course. all about the institution, its admission procedure, faculty & placement. also institution providing VLSI course.

it's urgent. i have done B.E in electronics.

thanks
dipti

By Rushikesh on 25 May, 2005 - 10:24 pm

hi,

if ur intreasted in VLSI, CDAC do provide training in VLSI and also in emb.

In bangalore their are lots of institutes. u can just search and get the info.

By Anonymous on 7 June, 2005 - 10:38 pm

Hi dipti,

You can contact orane embedded academy in pune they provide course in embedded system.

if u need more details pls. contact at my mail-id tejaspawaskar@yahoo.co.in

By ashok_pusarla@rediffmail.com on 15 July, 2005 - 8:01 pm

hai

this is ashok pusarla wants to join in embedded systems course and i want to the best institutes in india mainly in pune, banglore...

pls help me in finding. how is the orane? mail me

Hello tejas,

Can you give me the address of orane institute in Pune?

Thanking you.
ninad

hi dipti ,
SCL vedant is persuing a course in VLSI design and having placement in big shots TI, Cypress, Atmel

regards
sushil

They are all cheat, they just use the name of SCL. they had nothing to do with SCL. These guys are part of Jaipur based company called EDP-EON. that's it and they are not linked in anyway to SCL.

U can check out UTL Technologies in Pune. They offer courses in VLSI, Embedded, Wireless etc.

u can call them up on 24481707

sudhir

By Anonymous on 13 July, 2005 - 2:37 pm

Is the specified institute is well?
From when the admission will start?

a govt. of india organization called ECIL is conducting programme on embedded system design. batches are starting from 25th july 2005.

with regards,
KISHORE

By Amit Patekar on 8 July, 2005 - 6:52 pm

hi friends,

i am new to this site, but its surprising to see so many of us are in the same situation, don't know where to apply or where to go to for tranning in embedded. i got one institute on FC road, pune, above Niranjan Hotel, go there and enquire. i am also BE electronics and just finished with my exams and don't know where to go. if u know any good institute except C_DAC please mail me at amitpatekar@gmail.com

see u all, and all the best,

Hi Dipti,

Try Amplify Mindware, those guys are good. you can try and visit their site:
amplifymind.com

regards
Udayan

Hi,
How did u come to know abt. amplify?

I have completed one course from there they are horrible. they are just showing u glamer of job but when time comes they avoid you. abt classes also few topics are totally not covered some in usesless manner.

Please don't suggest someone for that or any other private institutes. bcause they are just making money out of it. so please. don't go for private one do it from cdac or University. at least they have brand name which may work sometime.

Hi,
I am surprised to see the response from Vikas, as I am also doing a course with Amplify. The course is good, trainers are a mix of internal people and external industry people, material is provided, infrastructure is great.

Vikas may have been somebody unlucky there.

vinay

Hi,
if you really want to join and get placed do it from cdac or University of Pune. only don't go for any private institute. They first of all will show you the apportunities. but when time will pass & actual time of placement willl come, will try to ignore us, & really these nstitutes are useless. they will waste u r money & most important time too. from one of them is Amplify so don't at all go for it. best way is to do Post graduation from renouned best institute or do course from cdac or University. don't take decisions in hurry. think & then do it.

let me know what u r doing.

well i too completely agree with you don't beleive any forums posted abt EI labz on controlroom.com these have been posted by EI labz guys only.I went at EI labz for the enquiry well if you are joining it for placements forget abt any placement when i asked during the enquiry about placement they just started some other topics they were not ready to reveal any data abt placement on the top of that what they say is that "we can't give you the no number of any x student because the industry in ehich they are they are facing problems " imagine what a blunder they are doing belive me banglore is not at all a place to go for embedded .if at all you want to try go for cdac only at least you will not be cheated.well if you want any information regarding this you can mail me at shaan882002@yahoo.com

By need ur help plz on 22 June, 2006 - 10:21 pm

hi dipti, i am harish.I did BE in CBIT in EEE branch. Can i do course in embedded systems or vlsi?

hi kabir
this is hitendra doing same course 4m utl tec.i want some information of course of cmc because cmc povide this course in hyd 2 months. can u give me full information abt this
bye
take care
hitendra

hey didd you find the tata concern institute is better?
and have you heard about the OASIS? i've got selected for the embedded sys program in oasis and will appear for the cdac exam so can u guide me which is better OASIS, CDAC or yours? please, it's matter of career, please guide me.

i am also BE electronics and just finished with my exams and don't know where to go. if u know any good institute except C_DAC please mail me at neo1000@rediffmail.com

I am student of final year of diploma in computer science & engg and wanted to know about the c_dac related courses which help me in my career and give me a good job, and also about the related institute in India.

dev_87lovely @ rediffmail. com

Hi,

How did you find the 3 month course?

suyog (BE in ENTC)
suyog_natekar@yahoo.co.in

i am a last year BSC Electronics student, please give me information about embedded course, i.e. address, placement, etc.

By Anonymous on 15 June, 2005 - 7:13 pm

regarding EMBEDDED SYSTEMS in pune, visit http://www.ecitpune.com

By Anonymous on 5 July, 2007 - 11:41 pm

Regarding EMBEDDED SYSTEMS in Pune, visit http://www.ecitpune.com

In Pune I think Oasis is the best institute for the embedded system course. I enquired a lot and finally came to this conclusion. They are providing various facilities.

By Amitesh Sahay on 22 November, 2008 - 7:38 am

Buddy if you think that OASIS is the best in the class for EMBEDDED, I have done EMBEDDED course from Comptrix system, they have a faculty from IT company who is working in some fortune 500 companies.

This man has a experience of 14 years in the field.

he has the ability to make a robot too. Try Comptrix and feel the difference.

Regards/

By satyanarayana on 15 June, 2005 - 7:09 pm

Hellow

regarding embedded training ECIT PUNE providing training on EMBEDDED SYSTEMS visit http://www.ecitpune.com

regards
satyanarayana

Don't join in this institute (ECIT).
They are not providing placements (not even 1%).

Your Well Wisher,
GOD

Dear Friends,

My company's name is Amplify Mindware. We are the largest in pune for embedded systems. Our course is completely industry driven and is also taught by various companies instead of professors with nowork expierience. Please go though my company website and get back to me.

http://www.amplifymind.com

you can also mail me at embedded@amplifymind.com for more queries.

Regards,
Sneha
Amplify Mindware

By Anonymous on 25 June, 2005 - 3:46 pm

When the course will start?

By Anonymous on 8 July, 2005 - 7:17 pm

hello you can find out utl training center in pune for further info visit http://www.utltraining.com

I think Oasis Technologies is the best, They have experienced Faculties and infrastructure (The Hardware embedded Boards, PCs, Power Backup) is just mind blowing.

http://www.oasistech.co.in

kartik

Hi,

You can join course at Kanetkar School Of Embedded Technology, Nagpur.

Visit : http://www.ksetindia.com/ . They provide a very good infrastructre and course material.

~Anand

hellow

there is a institute in pune ECIT conducting embedded system design we found it is a good institute.

U GET DETAILS FROM WWW ECITPUNE.COM

thanks
with regards
rushi

hellow mayur.

professionals from industry are working with ECIT pune.

it is worthy of learning at that institute.

regards
pradeep

By someshwar on 29 July, 2005 - 6:16 pm

how do u know?
have studied in that institute

By Anonymous on 1 August, 2005 - 7:05 pm

see mr all embedded courses in pune r worst, except cdac pune, pune univ embedded crse is worst dont join
in that, join by talking with students who r studying there. bye.

hey i've got an opporunity to join in oasis but now m confused should i join oasis or should i go for c-dac if u have any idea then please guide me
so that i can plan accordingly or should i go to bangalore?

Hi,

CDAC is good, but Oasis has good faculties. My friend is studying there and I was not selected but I will try for the next batch. Their infrastructure and faculty is better than CDAC.

Sanket

sir, actually i'm selected in "I SQUARE IT" LOCATED AT HINJEWADI, 4 M.S. in embedded system. but i am confused that whether i should take adm. or not, because its fees is so high. my % in B.E. is 58.60, so i've fear that after completion of this course if company comes to recruit & keeps a criteria of B.E. percentage, even though my good performance in M.S. then what i will do? plz suggest me any appropriate sol. & also abt. reputation of this inst.

thanx

hi,

i am interested in doing embeded in oasis. may i know the details when will be the entrance exam? web site of oasis for entrance exam? please reply me, i will be thankfull for u.

hi,

check oasis website http://www.oasistech.co.in.
jan 2006 is their next batch. they conduct batches only once in 5 months.

hope this helps.

i have cleared the entrance test and interview of embedded system course of Pune University. IS IT WORTH PURSUING?

I heard their infracture is not good.
check OUT at UTL.

Is campus selection held at cdac for embedded course?

By Sunil Karthik on 2 August, 2005 - 4:51 pm

You can visit Oasis Tech in Pune. My friends who are studying there told me its the best institue in Pune.
Here is the site:
http://www.oasistech.co.in

Sunil

By sunil krishna on 5 August, 2005 - 8:49 pm

hellow,

ECIT of Electronic Corporation of India Ltd.
conducting training programme in Embedded System Design. their course contents are very good.
--- sunil krishna

hello friends,

i have done be in electronics and want to join the embedded systems course. couldn't make up to cdac. i have heard a lot about oasis. are there some practise papers for the test and also wanted to know about the institute: AMPLIFY MANDWARE". It's in pune. is it good? please let me know abt it.

thanks
svetlana

Hi,
If you want to prepare for oasis, you can download the sample paper from their website www.oasistech.co.in. I have given the test and it is like cdac test. Prepare your best before going to oasis.Once you clear the test, they guarantee a job and i have seen many student on their notice board who get placement from the oasis campus.They say more than 15 companies visit their campus.

santosh

By Benit Dhotekar on 14 September, 2005 - 12:12 am

Hey, Dont believe in the instituters who assure u 100% job guarantee, any company will always check for the knowledge u have and not by the institute u join... what even if u join the best institute but dont have enough knowledge about embedded systems... why the company will hire u? I am not criticizing any institutions here... but before u join any institute just check for the faculty and the know they can impart.

and at last... dont worry for the job... if u have guts u will get a good job!!

Hello,
I hav done MSc(Computer Science) also known as MCS from pune university. I'm working in s/w company. Having 8 months of experience in systems. Will this course benefit me to shift to embedded systems?

Waiting 4 repply.
Thanx in advance.
bye

Hi,

what benit saying is true, don't be behind 100% job guarantee, my college senior has got a job through UTL which is in pune. even i am planning to a course with them.

kiran

Hello,

I am prepare for next batch of CDAC and Oasis. My friend told me Oasis is a better place than CDAC. I want to prepare for both. Please guide me.

Sanjeev

Oasis or cdac which is good?

rajendra

hi,
Dont join oasis they people changed now for mony.

Come on Embedded,
IF u know abt something then give us the full details how many r selected and how many got placed whihc companies r recruiting and which companies r visiting the campus and wat is the salaries offered

comming to the Infrastructure , i heard they r really good with the lab and faculty

the only thing need to be worried is the companies visiting the campus and recruiting process , i am seriously planning for FEB 2006 batch ..

also need to remember , embedded is kinda difficult sort of course not lik java and .NET so only those who hav keen interest has to go for it

bye
Valli Shanmuga Ceaver

hi embedded,

i have recently visited oasis. i don't think they have changed. i have talked to their students and i found they are very satisfied because of their faculty and infrastructure. One of the student told me that they have hardware boards for each students can issue hardware boards for home practice purpose.

Tell me if i should change my mind as i am planning to join their FEB batch.

Actually I don't want to wait for the next cdac batch as I also liked their infrastructure and faculties. I am also satisfied with their past campus recruitment.

Anuj

Hi,

Before you fix up I think you should check out Amplify Mindware in Pune. They have mostly industrial trainers conducting the batches.

Check it out,

Regards,
Pravin

hi,
sir, i have interest in doing embedded course. please mail me about any embedded course in tamilnadu.

by
arun kumar

Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited offers VLSI as well as Embedded courses. the are two different part time courses for 6 months. for further details u may pls visit at http://www.mkcl.org/finishingschools or contact at 25661317 /18

Training Programmes by Amplify Mindware - Pune

The training programs at Amplify are designed, developed and executed by technology experts with past experience in companies like Persistent, Infosys, Wipro, Satyam, HCL, Sasken...

We offer specialized training in the areas of Embedded Design and Programming - Real-time Operating Systems (RTOS), Linux Device Drivers Programming, Microcontroller Design and Programming, Embedded Microcontrollers platforms ( ARM ); Mobile Applications Development - J2ME, Symbian, BREW, Palm OS, Pocket PC (Windows CE), Mobile Multimedia; Java Technologies - Core Java (J2SE), Enterprise Java platform (J2EE), EJB, Struts, XML; Software Testing - Manual and Automated (WinRunner, LoadRunner, QTP) and Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP (LAMP).

http://www.amplifymind.com
Contact Details: 020-5656952 / 53

Dear Mayur,

WE, UTL TECHNOLOGIES LTD. are into providing training into EMBEDDED SYSTEM. Backed by a total experience of 22 years.

You can contact us at
UTL TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
1038, AAKAR BHAWAN, TILAK RD.,
ABOVE HOUSE OF LAPTOPS,SUKHRAWAR PETH,
PUNE-2.
PH. 020-24481707, 30941501
sudeshna@utltraining.com

Hi,

It seems that there are too many institute in embedded systems in pune and mumbai. I could not clear CDAC and therefore I wanted some other institutes. But based on whatever discussion on this website, i came to know that oasis pune is good. Tell me some other names which is good in pune and mumbai. I only want good names in your email reply. I cannot waste my 45000 Rs. for some bad course.

Vikas

By Rakesh Pandit on 17 March, 2006 - 1:55 am

Hi,

Is there a branch of oasis in mumbai?

Rakesh Pandit

dear Sir,

I would like join for part time programme member as I am working professional... Do u conduct such course?

Rahul

PICT and VIIT are providing a course on embedded sys. but there is more chane of placement if u do the course in CDAC.

Hi,

Any institute you found in pune, which provide part time embedded/DSP course in pune.

Aniruddh

Dear mayur,

Don't even think to join any institute max they will give you a call centre jobs.

Hi,
don't u know OASIS TECH? Visit http://www.oasistech.com

rgrds
Rahul

By chakradhar on 8 March, 2007 - 10:37 pm

Hi Mayur,

If you want to design your carrier in Embedded System, then our company offering embedded system full time course. This is fully practical oriented course and if you are really interested then I will mail you the details of the course.
My mail id is cvborkute @ gmail. com or you can contact me on my mob 9370313437

With Regards,

Chakradhar Borkute
Ph: 9370313437

By Anonymous on 15 March, 2007 - 1:17 am

Hi,

I Just want to add my rating as i recently wasted 50,000 Rs and life is Hell. No more freshers jobs in Pune for embedded. At least Banglore is good for embedded jobs. So following is ratings for institutes for any more embedded courses:

1. UTL (No more trainer on Device driver and Real time linux (absolutely zero faculty and poor labs, zero placment even not in testing and call center.)
2. C-Dac (A very fast teaching poor projects, 50% placement)
3. AccelIT (Poor Poor Poor even can't comment)
4. ECIT Pune (Very Very Bad Infrastructure and BAD Faculties too, no labs, zero placment even not in testing and call center.)
5. PICT (Only name remains: zero symbian knowledge)
6. Oasis (Faculty good, early batches 1st batch when they start got placed, now no more placements, Poor Project, Good Theory Classes: but embedded require Gr8 LABS, last batch 70% friends still haven't got jobs)

Go and ask the students and then decide, we have right to ask for faculty CV and all students contact numbers and xerox of early offer latters.
After all we are paying.

Market of Embedded in Pune is worst,
Market of Linux is Great.
Market of .Net is Great.
Market of C / C++ is Great.
Market of j2me is Great.

Thanks.

Ok, I think I am 70% satisfied with you, but you look frustrated so you spend time on survey.
Good job done!
Thank you for making us aware 70%... Rest let us take experience.

By Anonymous on 17 March, 2007 - 3:07 pm

For last one year I am observing the embedded area. It is good but institutes are not good. They do not teach properly. And second you people start with 8051 microcontroller. If you learn Linix or ARM you will not get job directly there. So do course on 8051 or any other 8 bit microcontroller. Dont waste you money on big embedded course. This is my experiance and observation.

The embedded systems industry is booming in Pune. It depends on the person's capabilities if he can get a job. As an ex-student of Oasis, I can say that Oasis is doing very well. It provides placements to students but it depends from student to student if he or she can make it through. The only help a training institute can provide is assistance in placement, the rest always depends on the calibre of the students. So don't join an institute just looking at its placement cell, look at what else it can provide you and how much you will learn after you leave the institute.

Hello Anonymus Friend,

This is the best input so far I have seen about any embeddded course in India. Based on your feedback,I visited oasis to check if they have a nice lab, what i found was they are offering a hardware board with software to every student( something unheard in this country).

Need more inputs on the placement side as I heard a different story from your side than what I was told.

Also Oasis recently has started giving pc's and hardware board to every student for home usage. I checked this out with their students and its true. don't believe me, visit www.oasistech.co.in.

Among the list, I don't even plan to visit the other ones. I am anyways preparing for CDAC, so who cares :-).

By Anonymous on 7 April, 2007 - 1:04 am

Hi sir,

I am very thankfull to your suggetions. One thing I want to ask you. I completed my MSC (Electronics). How is the scope for MSC in embedded? Do you have any MSC friends in your batch? If so, how is their settlement? If possible please send their IDs. I am very thankfull to you. Waiting for your suggestion. All the best for you.

I did have one or two students who had done their Msc and then joined Oasis. They are doing very well for themselves now. It doesn't matter if you have done your Msc or BE. What matters is if you are able to cope with whatever is being taught in your class, and if you think you can put in the right time and effort needed, then getting the right job for you will also not be a big problem. If you have any more queries please feel free to ask me the same.

1) I'm not sure why people are actually looking for embedded courses. I have been working in this domain for sometime it doesn't require anything more than what you were supposed to learn in your UG course. I have interviewed ppl who were referred by these insts., they lack understanding of basic CS concepts.

2) Nobody knows these insts. outside Pune. Even in Pune a certificate from them isn't valued. Don't waste time there, try to get internship exp. or work on open source project to get some hands on exp.

I think it matters from person to person about what choices they make about their career. If a person thinks he wants to do a course it is his own decision, we can just guide him. I did the course and am doing really well for myself, and also about the people who you interviewed, I think if a person doesn't take his class seriously the institute is not to blame about his knowledge. The institute can only teach stuff to you, it is up to you if you really want to pick up that knowledge....

Respected sir,

I have read your message, posted on 26 April 2007. You mentioned that there is no need to join embedded course to work in that field, only UG syllabus is sufficient. I have recently completed my B.E. (electronics), and I'd like to work in embedded domain. Please guide me how to get the job in this field, and which topics I should prepare for interviews and which are the company that gives chance to fresher to work in embedded in Pune.

Please reply via my e-mail.
E-mail id: savantkalp at YAHOO. COM

By Anonymous on 25 May, 2007 - 10:45 pm

I visited at UTL - Technologies Ltd. Pune. It is India's no recognized prominent high-end training organisation UTL providing training in embedded systems.

Now they are launching a 35% scholarship on Diploma in Embedded System Design. The offer is valid till 31st may 2007. I got an Admission under 35% Schlorship programme, hurryyyyyyyyy!

By shrikant on 5 May, 2007 - 1:42 am

Hi,

You go for Oasis Technologies...

http://www.oasistech.co.in is good one.

By Anonymous on 7 June, 2007 - 11:53 pm

I agree with Mr. Shrikant that Oasis Technology is the best institute for embedded system training in Pune. They are soon going to start a batch on the 1st of August. The entrances for that batch have started, if you are interested please get in touch with them and find out the dates for the entrance. You can get their contact number from their website http://www.oasistech.co.in. In case you have any more queries pleas let me know and I will try my level best to answer it. Thanks.

Hi,

I have heard the Name of Concepts system for Qulity training in this field.

You can check at http://www.conceptssys.com

best training in embedded by ECIL no other training institute available in india

By arvind takre on 3 January, 2008 - 10:16 pm

Hi,

Why you are wasting time in Pune, if you really want to learn something in embedded technology Bangalore is the right place.

You will find at least 3 best centers in Bangalore.

Bye

Hi
I am in 4th semster Btech Electronics engg. and want to do a 2 month course(may and june 2008) in Embedded systems/VLSI Design/microcontroller in pune preferablly. i have already done a 2 week course on VHDL at VEDANT Lucknow in december 2007 but was not satisfied with it.

By Ajeetha Kumari on 21 April, 2008 - 12:57 am

My company, CVC - http://www.noveldv.com offers trainings on various topics related to VLSI front end design verification such as Verilog, VHDL, SystemVerilog etc. Please see our web site http://www.noveldv.com for more details.

Good Luck
Ajeetha, CVC
www.noveldv.com