Today is...
Monday, December 22, 2014
Welcome to Control.com, the global online
community of automation professionals.
Advertisement
Featured Video...
Featured Video
A quick introduction to EtherCAT for motion control and I/O...
Advertisement
Our Advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive
learning centers offering embedded course in chennai
tell about the learning centers offering embedded course in chennai.
By chiranjeevee on 10 January, 2005 - 7:50 pm

tell about the learning centers offering embedded course in chennai.

SISI
ACCEL
WIIT

By Anonymous on 17 May, 2005 - 10:19 pm

WIIT is a good institute doing very good work. Hats off!!

Can you post the address of WIIT?

By D.Rajkamal on 27 August, 2005 - 1:29 pm

D.Rajkamal.
36/48,Agathiar street.
Ambuttur,
Chennai.
E-mail:rgh_op@yahoo.com

wiit is very poor.
even in accel it's very poor.
my suggestion is learn it on u r own.

hi friend,

your saying like that means plz tell frm where (which book) u learned so that we can also do that & r u sure that the companies are not asking for any certificates?

I want to know about the duration and course fee to study embedded... and center giving best training.

manoj
email: manoj.sankar@sify.com

We done an Embedded Project at Pantech Solutions, T. Nagar. They provide a good classes to us (Theoretical and Practical). They provide all types of solutions on Embedded and Reat Time OPerating Systems. But i am not sure about embedded course, better u enquire them.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to undergo Embedded course from the next Academic Year. At present, I have been studying final year Dip. in Electronics and Communication in AP. I would request you to kindly guide me how to undergo the course. Is there any Institute, which conducts the said course. Or Have to attend the theory and practical at any private institution?

Your early response on the above will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Sampath

hi sampath,
in chennai an institute named SRI VATSAN TECHNOLOGIES is giving excellent training in EMBEDDED SYSTEM. they also giving assured jobs.
contact +919884855899/+91988461005.
bye

Hi sampath!

There's one Academy known as CueFlux embedded
Academy in Bangalore, who can give in depth
theoretical & practical training on live
projects. Moreover, they have a development
centre and they also assist in placements.
You can contact Mr Lalu @ 9900240698 or
email @ m.akram@cueflux.co.in/lalu.kr@cueflux.co.in

Aksy

Hi sampath,

I don't know how they are providing, but heard about, better contact them. Check their site, http://www.pantechprojects.com

Bye,
Sarvesh

"Vega Infomatics" is embedded solutions giving good training and industrial based training contact them.

+91-9952086460/+91-9840046075 ph no. present in chennai.

could you please tell the address of WIIT chennai?

chennai?

no 53 nelson manikkam road
chennai

Hi, I'm zubair. Can you please send me the address of PLC teaching center?

By Uthayakumar on 2 October, 2007 - 1:57 am

Hi,

Hindustan Automation Solutions
No. 36 First Mainroad,
New Colony,
Chrompet
Chennai - 44

pantech solutions are providing solutions in embedded systems, i do know wheather they are providing course.if u need more details follow the url http://www.pantechsolutions.net

chiru better study embedded at bangalore

By Jearge arnold on 20 September, 2005 - 10:05 pm

Pantech Solutions is one of the leading solution provider in Embedded System in 8051, PIC and RTOS concepts.

T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

hi,
i have recently heard about oasis technologies pune.My relative told it is the best in india for embedded systems.Did anyone do a course there? If so please provide me your inputs.
-mahesh

hi,

i recently went to oasis technology pune. they have a very good infrastructure and good faculty also. But also they have very strict entrance (i did not clear) and high fees. But many people told me that it is the best institute in india. There are at least 15 companies who came to their campus last time. try your luck and if you get into oasis you will get a job.

their website is: http://www.oasistech.co.in

-srikant

oasis is as ur thinking they provide lesser companies than other.

Hai i,m doing my 3rd year BE in Madurai.I like to do my final year project in Embedded technolgy.I have my own idea which i want to implement in that project.I plan to do that project in chennai r bangalore.Can any one help by forwarding me to a correct concern

By Krishnamoorty on 29 May, 2006 - 8:37 pm

Hai Harish,
I'm Krishnamoorhty final year student of meenakshi college of Engineering.I did my final year project in WEST Pvt.Ltd. REally they are well Coperative providing good assistance. They informed me to contact them after the degree completion regarding my job oppurtunity. Hope if you approach them they can provide you a good project with job assistance.

Hai harish, i did my project at Pantech Solutions Pvt Ltd., they trained well and provide complete details reg project. They have seperate development centre for embedded and DSP, i think they also branch off at madurai, u just contact them.

if u want more visit http://www.pantechsolutions.net

by
ferendo

By Krishna moorthy on 15 June, 2006 - 10:49 pm

Hai harish,
I,m final year stude
nt of meenkshi engg college.I did my project i WEST PVT Ltd.REally they did a good job.SO u better contact them regarding your project

Final Project is offered at the best price and best quality with job assistance.

Project provided in following areas
Embedded system
VLSI System.

UG and PG projects is also done here.

Projects are done using IEEE papers.

Research project are also available.
For more details contact: 9940260554/9444325105.

Hi friend,

I am working in Visteon, Chennai and I got good training from Pantech Solutions, Chennai. During the project duration they provide very excellent classes with practical guidance when compared to others, better you try with them.

I think their no. is 044-42606470

Bye
sandeep.
Embedded Programmer,
Visteon,
Olymbia tech park,
Chennai

By teji abraham on 3 January, 2008 - 10:14 pm

Hi,

Harish, there is a lot of hype and misconception spreading on the net.

There are only a few good embedded training centres in India offering live projects and 100% placement guarantee, namely Oasis in Pune, eilabz and Cranes in Bangalore.

I suggest you search them on the net and compare the syllabus and fee details before joining.

All the best,

Teji Abraham

IBIN Technology solutions are providing solutions in embedded systems. I know they are providing Projects with Training. If you need more details follow the URL http://www.ibintechs.com

IBIN Technology Solutions
18/76, Rameshwaram Road,
T. Nagar, Chennai-17
http://www.ibintechs.com
info@ibintechs.com.

Hi,

I received your massege. I need more details about that institute and course details.
My id is kathir_kannan2006 @ yahoo.co.in

By Arun Kumar.T on 28 December, 2005 - 7:30 pm

> tell about the learning centers offering embedded course in chennai. <

Hi,

I think the best Institute in Chennai is WEST.
Becoz They are providing good training and Good
Placement assistance. I got placed in Airbee Wireless thru WEST. I had finised the course in Embedded in WEST. They are also doing Final year students project and for them also they are assisting for job.

Address: Wirelss Embedded Solutions And Technologies Private Limited (WEST),
10,Garment Complex,
T.V.K.Industrial Estate,
Near to Le-Maridein Hotel)
Guindy,
Chennai-32.

Thanks,
Arun Kumar.T
Mobile:9894169700

By yohendiran, pondy on 9 May, 2007 - 10:53 pm

Thank you for ur post. Now I'm going to final year, so I too need more training for my project. I heard that WEST is the best for electronics oriented project. How to apply for the training? Please send their website address, or mail id, or contact no. Please I have to use this summer holidays to learn for my project. I hope this post will the give the same.

By Anonymous on 15 May, 2007 - 12:08 am

Hi,

I don't know anything abt WEST. But for your final year project please contact UTL-Technologies Pune or visit web site http://www.utltraining.com

By V.Winston John on 29 December, 2005 - 1:48 pm

I am very glad to inform you that i got a job as a System Software Engineer in American Megatrends India Pvt Ltd. I thank all the employees of the WEST who gave me a wonderful support during the training. Group discussions and mock interview conducted in WEST as a part of my training helped me a lot to click my first job interview. The knowledge that i have gained in the training helped me to clear easily the technical interview round. Although lots of institutes are there for embedded training, i thank god for helping me to choose a right institue for my career.
I am doing very fine in my job.
With regards,
V.Winston John
American Megatrends India Pvt Ltd.
Mobile:9841546557

Mr.Winston John,can i get ur personal mail_id& can i know the the contact number of WEST PVT LTD.
Now i'm doing final year BE(ECE).I want to clear that whether they are providing project for final year student.i'm very interested in doing LIVE project in advanced embedded technology.So i'm seeking ur exterme help to guide me for a correct concern

With Thanks&Regards
V.Sarath

Please tell me, how is WEST institute for embedded course Chennai?

Mr. Sarath,

The address of west is
Wireless Embedded Solutions And Technogies Private Limited,
10,Garment Complex,
T.V.K.Industrial Estate,
Guindy,
Chennai-32
Ph:42120218/98414 59638
(Opp Lane to Le-Meridien hotel)

Best Wishes..

Winston

Now the WEST address has been changed please note down.

WEST PVT LTD
15A, Velachery High Road,
Little mount, Saidapet, Chennai-15
Ph: 22350789/22350788

hello friends i want to say one thing i studied embedded course in west. but i think it is very poor.

my mobile num is 9994216941
e mail anwarlakku@yahoo.co.in

i am anwar doing final ece... please say the details of the latest courses that can be helpful for me to get a job in the present day companies for ece engineeers... please e mail the details...

By Mohan babu V B on 24 May, 2006 - 11:43 pm

Hello my friend,

I am going to learn the embedded course from well experienced professor from tharamni, He was a retired professor from CPT polytechnic.

He wont give any certificate. So please tell me if we are going to a company whether the certificate is important or our KNOWLEDGE.

PLease confirm me about this. Whether the certificate is important or not.

On December 29, 2005, V.Winston John wrote:
> I am very glad to inform you that i got a job as a System Software Engineer in American Megatrends India Pvt Ltd. I thank all the employees of the WEST who gave me a wonderful support during the training. Group discussions and mock interview conducted in WEST as a part of my training helped me a lot to click my first job interview. The knowledge that i have gained in the training helped me to clear easily the technical interview round. Although lots of institutes are there for embedded training, i thank god for helping me to choose a right institue for my career.
> I am doing very fine in my job. <

( Complete thread: http://www.control.com/1026205026/index_html )

By K.Ravikumar on 1 July, 2006 - 9:55 am

Hello friend,
Give me contact details about well experienced professor in tharamani.

K.Ravikumar
Mobile : 9444131194
E-mail : ravikumar@hdmedigroup.com

Hi,

I am jess from chennai. I want to study embedded course. can you give me the conduct details of professor from tharamni. It will help to me.because i searched many centres. they are only doing college projects.

Regards,
Jess.A.Darres
jessdarres@yahoo.co.in

hi winston
i am priya, doing my PG, now am looking for project. u said the training given by them was good did they give you placement assistance. am looking job oriented project that is why am asking you.

plz reply at the earliest

My mobile no is 9884223587... Contact me, I'll tell you.

priya

Hi priya,

I am doing final year engg in electronics. I want 2 do project using embedded but I don't have that much knowledge. Shall I take on that? How was your level when you joined West? Reply to me at venkat21_friendz @ yahoo. co. in

( Complete thread: http://www.control.com/thread/1026205026 )

Final Project is offered at the best price and best quality with job assistance.

Project provided in following areas:
Embedded system
VLSI System
Instrumentation
PLC
SCADA
Neural networks

UG and PG projects are also done here.

Projects are done using IEEE papers.

Research projects are also available.
For more details contact: 9940621271/22521754

Hindustan Automation Solutions
No.36, First Mainroad,
New Colony,
Chrompet
Chennai - 44

dear Winston

i am jason joseph doing my final year ece engg. i am desperately searching for a good project centre that offers projects in embedded systems. please please help me out.
my email id is jasonfrombosco@yahoo.com
my contact number is 09362902369

Dear Jason,

I would suggest you Accent Technologies in Besant Nagar, Chennai. They offer some of the best projects and courses in Embedded systems. They are into development also. I did my project last year and was very happy.

By suresh kumar.g on 26 April, 2008 - 11:58 pm

embedded and software projects in chennai for final years
xts,
99/201,big street(2nd floor)
near indian bank triplicane,chennai.
xeontechnologysolutions@hotmail.com

we are also the manufacture of wireless modules,
card readers, connectivity modules, drivers, etc.
low qty orders also welcome.

www.xts.in

All my friends,

Please BEWARE. I think all the training institutes are posting advts claiming to be some ECE student studied in some college and saying that this particular Institute helped them out... Don't believe all the posts, check them out on ur own...

By k.s.sankar on 8 May, 2006 - 9:59 am

have alook at our web site
http://www.mostek.biz
for embedded solutions

my name is anwar and finished btech and i am intrested in embedded. so please tell m,e the groth prospects in this course

Hi Anwar,

I am raichand. I wish to share my ideas about WEST Pvt Ltd. The training is WEST is really industrial and carrier oriented.

in chennai we have a bangalore based training centre, UTL technologies, utlindia.com, utltraining.com look out the web site

I am doing my final year project in a company called Suistah technologies. The company is providing training and project. I am doing project in Java. The tutors are really helpful and the lab is available any time. ...Even if we want we can come and work on Saturday and Sundays. There is corporate training also available in the institute. They bring professionals from branded companies and give class. I think Suistah is a good option for all needed training for the aspirant ppl who does want to get into software industry.

By N.Arulkumar on 29 December, 2006 - 7:49 pm

Hi. friend. could you please tell the address, because i want to do the project in Java or J2EE job oriented and placement in chennai. i am doing my Msc (cs- I year)

Hi friend,

Last year I did my project @ Pantech Solutions. They guided me very well & they will provide all materials to us. Lab also fine. My suggestion is to join Pantech, it's better. Contact - 98409 74406.

Bye,
sruthi

hi sruthi, can you please mail me the address of that insititute where you did your projects... Coz i am in final year cse so now i am searching for the center where i can do and flourish...

Krithiga

Hi Krithiga,

Their address is,

Pantech Solutions PVT Ltd,
3/2, Ramachandran Street,
off: North Usman Road,
T.Nagar,
Chennai -17.
Ph: 044 -42606470/80

and they have branches at Hyderabad, Coimbatore & Madurai also.

hi sruthi, can you please tell me the address of the comapny, where you did the project? is it in chennai or some where else?

Hi,

Those who are looking for a best embedded institute in Chennai, UTL Technologies will be the end. More details visit http://www.utltechnologies.com. It's a Bangalore based training company.

By Chandra Rao on 19 October, 2007 - 4:31 pm

Hi Budding Engineers,

We are using Pantech Solutions, Embedded Development tools in our R&D lab, their hardware and specification, required software are very for developing the real time Industrial projects...

You can contact them for any embedded development tools - 8051,PIC,AVR,ARM..

Contact pantech solutions pvt ltd.,
T.Nagar,Chennai.
044-42606470/80/50
www.pantechsolutions.net

Chandra Rao,
Asst.Professor,
JNTU University,
Hyderabad

Dear All,

We done an Embedded Project at WEST Guindy. They provide a good classes to us. They are providing embedded course and good training in embedded.

Hi Everyone,

I completed my embedded course in West pvt. ltd. I think they are good in chennai.

gurur.online@gmail.com

Hi,

The web site address has a typo.
It is http://www.thewesttech.com/

Thanks,
Ramu

thank u miss keerthi. i would like to thank u a lot. well i too need the website address to know abt WEST, since i'm in pondy. i heard that WEST is the best for ECE students to do a best project. what abt ur opinion. u too did ur project in WEST ah? please send some mail regarding this to my id.

yohen_ec@yahoo.com
a.yohen@yahoo.com
a.yohen@gmail.com

By Charanya on 5 June, 2007 - 5:59 pm

Hi friends,

I am Charanya. Right now I am doing my embedded course in West pvt. ltd. The way of teaching is very understandable and they are giving more time to work in lab. Those who are looking for a good embedded system institute, I suggest to you to join West.

All the best...

By Anonymous on 18 June, 2007 - 12:59 pm

Hello friend,

Can you tell me the location of west pvt ltd...

My mail id: haja_blue4men @ yahoo/hotmail. com

West office number is: 22315089.

All the best...

Hi Charanya. This is Prince, doing 3rd year ECE in a dumb colg. I'm eager to enroll for an embedded course at WEST Tech. What's your personal advice for me? I need additional details too. Kindly fill me in with those.
Expecting your reply at the earliest...

Prince <flushyourmail@hotmail.com>

By Mahalakshmi on 9 June, 2007 - 3:43 pm

hai yohen,
there is one more institute named sri vastan technologies in asock nagar which is quit good to do projects n embedded course. they also give good placement in MNCs. i got placement through them. their contact no: 044-45022398, 9884610005
All the best...

Mahalakshmi
chennai

By Anonymous on 2 July, 2007 - 1:11 am

Thank u mahalakshmi for giving nice response... So now where are you working?

By Anonymous on 5 June, 2007 - 3:14 pm

Fabmax technologies, chennai. Contact 42660420

Hi friends,

I am very happy to inform you that I got a job as a Software Engineer in HCL TECHNOLOGIES. I thank WEST who gave me a wonderful support during the training. Initially I struggled lot to write coding, now I am able to write coding, Microcontroller and RTOS. They are providing what the industry required.

All the best

A. Johny arul
Mobile:9884209920
Johny.arul@gmail.com

Hi Johny,

I completed my B.E last year. I am searching for the best Embedded institute. I am very eager to know about the west institute. Please tell me about west and how about the coaching & training.

Waiting for your reply...

Vijayprakash.1985@rediffmail.com

Hi vijay,
I did my embedded course in Accent technology.They are into embedded systems for more than 7 years. Their training programme is unique and is updated regularly. They assist you in placements also. Their address is,

Accent e Technology pvt Ltd.
#10,16th cross street,
besant nagar,
chennai-90.

ph no:044-42019123,42103456.

Hi Sharvan,

Thanks for your interest shown on me...

I also enquired some institutes in Chennai. At last I prefer to join in West Pvt. Ltd. I have directly enquired with the going on batch. They are telling very good things about that institute and their training.

Thanks Sharvan..

For final year projects, B.E.,M.E, IEEE solutions- real time academic projects, contact Pantech Solutions. http://www.pantechprojects.com

Hai, I am Nagarajan working in Tata elexiin mobile.
I learned embedded from IIET chennai. They're having placement assurance and their working in client base live projects. They're giving good training and project work there. I will give you the contact person's name.

Mr. Suresh
IIET
N.M.Road,
Amenjukarai,
chennai-29.
9840498147, 23742161

Hai friend,

Instead of joining any institute, you can get the embedded development tools from Pantech Solutions. They provide necessary tools for program development, fusing and design test. For all the families, they provide tools, better you contact them.

http://www.pantechsolutions.net, Chennai based company.

With luv,
surendar

Total Training Solution Provider

www.utltraining.com

Regards,

dinesh

Hai dudes.

The best way to learn embedded system is to learn by yourself. Most of the companies mentioned here aren't worth your money. And as post said earlier, these companies post the messages here on their own as if they are a student.

If anyone needs any informations about learning embedded system hardware or software feel free to mail me.

kjkumaresh @ gmail. com

Regards,
kumaresh

Dear viewers,

We are offering proximity reader modules for embedded developers, wireless modules under ferq 433.9mhz, 2.4ghz, etc., long range modules also available like 1KM. All types of sensors, GSM modules, kits, touch screens, web development, etc.

XTS,
99/201, Big Street (IInd Floor),
Near Indian Bank,
Triplicane,
Chennai - 5.
Call: 9884458707, 9443867160
Web: www.xts.in
xeontechnologysolutions@hotmail.com

Hi All,

I am a software professional working in the field of embedded systems for last four years. I wanted to share my life changing experience with you.
My college from which I did BE is not a well known one, and I was struggling to get placed in 2003. I got placed in a small manifacturing company in its R&D division. After 10 months I applied for CDAC's diploma in embedded system design (DESD) and got through. I joined it at Bangalore centre and since that have not looked back.

For you guys who are looking for these pvt institute courses I will say better go for CDAC course. It's 5 months only and placement is guaranteed. I want to emphasize that placement guarantee is not like these pvt institutes which claim it but later you come to know you were cheated.

Regards,
Rohit

Epsilon Technology Solutions

Epsilon Technology Solutions provides Real Time Projects for Final Year Students in various technologies as
- Java
- J2EE
- .NET
- Embedded

Mail: epsilon_ets@yahoo.com
# 32, First Main Road, Jai Nagar, Arumbakkam
Chennai - 600106

Key Features:
- Job Placement Assistance
- Weekend Special Coaching by people working in various MNCs
- Personality Development Classes

By kiran jhon on 4 July, 2008 - 1:48 am

Hi,

Pantech Solutions is offering courses and academic projects, better visit them. http://www.pantechprojects.com

Hi all,
As i did RTOS course in WEST PVT LTD, Chennai, I got an opportunity with TRI (The Robotic Institute), Mumbai. So am very glad to tell I studied my RTOS course there.

Teachers were tought me C language, RTOS very nicely. I used my practical lab well. They provided good facilities fro that.

They are also giving training in advanced controllers 8051, ARM, PIC, MSP. Those who are really interested in embedded, u can opt for WEST PVT LTD,Chennai

Wish u all the best,
Thanks,
R.Hema

By kiran jhon on 5 July, 2008 - 10:53 am

Hi,
Pantech solutions offering courses and academic projects, better visit them.

http://www.pantechprojects.com

Try UTL, it'll change your career... It's in ALWARPET, really awesome place. Staffs are great...

There is a Training Centre at Mylapore Lumen Academy... For Embedded Design and testing.

Check their site www.lumenacademy.com