Atlas Copco Elektronikon

P

paras,vee

Dear Sir/Madam,
We are one of end user of atlas copco air compressor at our cement manufacturer plant in malaysia,who like to purchase the LCD monitor of elektronikon atlas copco air compressor controller.Our existing elektronikon is working well execpt the display is turned dark.Have contacted the local atlas copco rep but they declined our requisition.They willing to sell the whole unit which is more expensive rather than the LCD monitor only. Would appreciate if someone can help us to purchase the- LCD Monitor for electronikon compressor controllers

Serial no:06962800161
part no:1900 0701 22 ed:01
supply votage:24VAC,28 VA,50Hz.

LCD board particulars - XX8MY M4024 REV.M ZINCO 107 94V-0 S/N:7065059029
Thanks for kind help.

P

Pedro Miguel

Only i want to say we have the same problem with Atlas Copco, but for the price of one Elektronikon i think is better get the data in a HMI or a PC, if any knows the ASCII protocol of the Elektronikon please let me know.

Regards,

Pedro Miguel

Did you already tried to connect the elektronik with hmi, does exists any opc or something else to communicate betwen scada or plc ?
THX

X

XiuMing Zhang

Dear Sir:
Our company is professional at the controlling of air compressor from 4KW to 320 KW in China.
We supply more than 1000 sets of control module to the plants which manufacture screw and rotary van compressor, including the controller compatible to Atlas series Elektronikon I, II , MK IV. These controllers can directly replace Elektronikon series which do not need to change any mechanicl and electric .
We also provide othe control elements used in air compressor such as thermal limit switch , oil level detector switch , 3 phase sequence detector . If you need we can send the picture of our profuctors.
e-mail: [email protected]

> Only i want to say we have the same problem with Atlas Copco, <

Pedro Please is it still possible to know this method of communication?

Dear sir;
I'm currently doing servicing and overhaul jobs for various brand of compressors in Klang valley including the Atlas Copco... and yes the same problem happen very often. What I normally do is, to get a used or malfunction controller (if any) of the same product and just replace the LCD which is lest than 15 minute to do. But for some controller I would change the LCD with a new one (Only the LCD)... but you should determine the model or type of the LCD as for Atlas Copco it is normally 4xXX display.

If possible please obtain or refer to the datasheet carefully, you can buy the LCD from local electronic shop or by internet. Please also check the electronic board especially the LCD control and check the voltage regulator... For my opinion, the construction of the controller is not capable or suited with Malaysian environment.

Thanks...