advertisement
from the Automation List department...
Embedded systems courses in Mumbai, India
Information resources, documentation. topic
Posted by bhagyashri on 15 July, 2005 - 8:18 pm
hi friends,

can anybody give me info about the best institute which provides embedded software training in mumbai (its contact details, if possible)?

Posted by Shailesh Dsouza on 25 July, 2005 - 3:06 pm
To all BE Final year students and freshers from Mumbai. Embedded Technology Labs is an embedded software development company from Mumbai and is now providing training in Embedded systems. Our course covers embedded basics, c programming, 8051 and PIC microcontrollers, interfacing, ARM microprocessors, RTOS, Embedded Linux and a comprehensive project. Training is provided in a real life development environment by highly experienced faculty. Flexible course timings can be provided. Contact us at careers@etechlabsindia.com. For further details visit our website http://www.etechlabsindia.com

Posted by Anonymous on 12 February, 2007 - 10:03 pm
Hi, I am a BE student in eletronics and telecom. I had done my BE project based on a fuzzy logic based traffic controller and simulated it on FPGA. I am interested in this course, but I am working in a software firm now and would like a part time course. What are the fees for your course?

Posted by JAYACHANDRA on 14 February, 2007 - 10:24 pm
Hi,

I have done my FPGA based project and advanced VLSI training in SILICON LABS BANGALORE. You can visit http://www.siliconlabs.ac.in for more info.

They have good Industry consultants and faculties,
even they have good fpga-cpld boards with xilinx/altera/lattice tools.

Hope this info is useful.

Posted by hemanshu on 16 May, 2007 - 10:48 pm
Can you tell me after doing the course in Silicon Labs what are the job prospects?

Posted by r_rohit on 18 February, 2007 - 4:25 pm
hi I am a final year B.E. student from pune.In my B.E. project, i am working on dsPIC30f4011.We need to learn its programming, also we have to run 4 DC motors using this IC. Can your organisation guide us in our project. Anybody who has any information regarding this please post ur reply. Also u can reply me on my email id r_rohit11@rediffmail.com

Posted by raj mahatir on 22 August, 2005 - 5:57 pm
hi,

don't waste your time in mumbai. go to pune for an embedded systems course which is the best in india. In mumbai nobody knows embedded systems. nobody has good faculties and infrastrcture. i have done a lot of research and now i will be doing a course in pune only.

raj mahatir

Posted by Jitesh Deshpande on 29 August, 2005 - 1:53 pm
hi,

one of my friend is doing a course in Oasis technologies pune. He told me that the course is much better than the cdac course and more than 15 companies visit for campus interviews. their website address is http://www.oasistech.co.in.

jitesh

Posted by Amit Gupta on 30 August, 2005 - 2:59 pm
Hi,

A lot of fuss is going about these days for embedded systems. Can anyone tell me what is the scope of this branch and till what time in future shall it continue? Is it OK to follow the mass as was in past --- MBA, IT and now embedded systems???

Pls convince me for my future (STABLE FUTURE).

Regards
Amit Gupta

Posted by moni on 9 December, 2005 - 11:59 pm
hi, friends

i am fresher post graduate with sound knowledge of electronics. i am from small city and want to make further career in embeded system. so friends, i am getting quite confused. some says mumbai institutions is good, some says just not. some says pune good, others don't. so please friends to be frank, please give the address of institute which starts with basics and gaves 100% placement because the fees of courses is very high. so please friends give the proper guidence on my mail.

thanking u,
yours,
monika7092003@yahoo.co.in

Posted by Manish on 17 December, 2005 - 9:09 pm
hi,
Try your luck with oasis pune. If you get selected(not that easy :-))it is as good as getting a job.

Manish

Posted by pratham on 5 February, 2006 - 5:20 pm
hi,
i join ECIT mumbai it is too cool;
if u have problam with "c" they will take refresher course"c". then they start embedded
ECIT teaching staff frm "BARC" they r so EXP.
they r working pepole.and u all know abt"BARC".

ecil-ECIT "ELECTRONINC CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD"
BARC (UNDER DEPT)OT IS GOVT INSTITUTE.
COURSE CONT.8051 PRO,VX WORKS, ,LINUX,DSP,RABIT,AND MANY MORE WHICH EVEN NOT IN ANY INST..

Posted by Aditya on 24 February, 2006 - 1:06 pm
I'm aditya still in my second year engg., I want 2 learn microcontrollers and applications (8051, Pic, etc.) but I don't know where 2 go... I have a fair knowledge of working of micrprocessors and controllers just by reading books... Can u help me with it?

Posted by Krushnarao Dhawad on 27 February, 2007 - 11:08 pm
We are looking for a training. We are interested in short course on ARM controllers for professionals who already have sufficient exposure to microcontrollers and wish to swich over to ARM.

K. P. Dhawad
(Chief Executive)
IntelSoft Solutions
M. 9823162953
Ph.(712) 2282981

Posted by Ashish tomar on 6 March, 2007 - 10:27 pm
Check out Oasis Technologies Pune. I know they deliver one of the best professional trainings in embedded system, especially in ARM. I say this as I attended it when I was in Wipro Bangalore.

http://www.oasistech.co.in

Posted by Madhumeeta Tare on 30 October, 2007 - 12:32 am
Prolific provides corporate training. Yes, we can conduct training on ARM as per your requirement. You can contact us at
email - crg@prolificindia.com

Phone: 25397182 / 9324226804

Posted by Vinay on 30 April, 2006 - 8:11 am
hi i read ur article at control.com.
I had also inquired abt the embedded systems course at the ECIT, Matunga.
Since there are 2-3 othere ECIT institues as well i anted to know which ECIT u say i good and i wud also like to know if they give u placements or atleast assist for the placements.

Thank You!.....

Posted by Anonymous on 15 July, 2006 - 3:19 pm
as u said E-CIT is too good do they offer placement assistance n is it better than oasis at pune

Posted by Prakash on 15 January, 2007 - 6:22 pm
hi
for embedded course in mumbai ..IDEMI IS good as fees is 12000/ and they give placement also. it's a central goverment organisation. also they provide accomadation for outside candidates.
kindly contact me if r intrested i will pass u rest of the inforamtion

regards
Prakash

Posted by anita on 23 January, 2007 - 11:32 pm
Please give me the full information (including the address).

Regards,
anita

Posted by 007 on 20 August, 2008 - 1:13 am
Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments
Swatantryaveer Tatya Tope Marg,
Chunabhatti, Sion,
Mumbai 400 022
INDIA
Telephone: 2405 0301 / 2405 0302
2405 0303 / 2405 0304
Fax: +91-22-2405 0016

Posted by Vaibhav P salgaonkar on 1 February, 2007 - 1:35 am
Please send me the details of the coures. I am a final year Engineering student. I have a sound knowledge of Keil C compiler. However, I wish to acquire expertise in it and would like to explore advanced programming techniques like RTOS, etc. Please also tell me whether I can do the course by correspondence.

Posted by Anonymous on 6 February, 2007 - 12:36 am
I am interested in embedded at IDEMI. Please let me know the details and also when does the course start and the timing, days, etc. as soon as possible.

Posted by saiju on 3 March, 2007 - 3:32 pm
sir
can you please send more details abt the training centre

Posted by Anonymous on 25 April, 2007 - 10:40 pm
Hello Sir,

We are working for a PSU in Pune & want training course on VLSI software development. Since we are working people, we want training for the duration not more than 15 days. If you have any idea about such courses, please mail us the details.

Thank You.

Posted by Anonymous on 24 May, 2007 - 12:24 am
Hello,

You can contact IDEMI Mumbai. They do all this activity...

Posted by Girish on 3 July, 2007 - 12:55 am
Hi Prakash,

Please give me more info on this course. When it starts? fees..?

Posted by Anonymous on 8 July, 2007 - 11:00 pm
Plz send me info on embeds. jayesh_ds344 @ yahoo. co. in

Posted by prakash on 24 August, 2007 - 11:35 pm
Hi Prakash,

Can you give me mailing address & contact no. for embedded institute?

Posted by Dhesihan on 4 May, 2007 - 1:24 pm
Hi monika,

It's me Dhesi... I think you've very good amb... but you've slight confusion... According 2 me PUNE is best place to do ES.. I got this news 4m my frds circle... and you can get placement also... Some of my frds told OASIS (oasistech.co.in.) is better... So let's try 2 get and find good Scope in ur life "ALL D BEST 4 UR NEXT MOMENT IN UR LIFE" If any quereies...

"dhesihan2k7@yahoo.com"

Posted by vinay on 3 July, 2007 - 4:23 pm
Dear all,

I know an institute in Pune which provides course in embbedded system. It's "Oasis Technologies". One friend has just passed out from there and he is placed "Patni", which one the finest company with a good package. He says they really provide good training and facilities.

Posted by Ramesh on 31 August, 2005 - 8:34 pm
hi,

If you are having the course material on embedded technology, please send a your confirmation reply on this email id ramesh_tendulkar@cms.com

Posted by Girish on 20 September, 2005 - 10:11 pm
hi, i am grish, currently doing "c programming" in Kantikar's Institute, Nagpur. I have completed my B.E. (IT). So can u tell me where are the best centres for embedded system? I'm interested in doing embedded under .NET platform (WinCE). Can u help me?

Posted by Phil scott on 28 December, 2005 - 7:07 pm
Y r u diverting your branch. This is pure electronics concern. HR @ your interview kick u off, with questions. They dont let u go to Technical.

My friends suffered this problem, then they gone back to their branch stream.

Posted by Anonymous on 14 October, 2005 - 12:30 am
Hi Raj,

Could you plz tell me the address of the institute for RTOS & ARM course in Pune?

Thanks in Advance.

Posted by Anonymus on 29 October, 2005 - 12:57 pm
Hi,
There is a company in Pune called Oasis Technologies. They provide training on ARM and RTOS.

I have done their course in ARM programming which was really good. the faculty is having an experience of I think 9 yrs at least.
They also have their own ARM boards which they sell in the market. I found this one to be the best in ARM.

Their website is http://www.oasistech.co.in

Posted by Anonymous on 18 November, 2005 - 12:40 am
There company called UTL Technologies Ltd, Which is bangalore based company. They are good in Embedded, VLSI, Wireless technologies.

Phone no-022-30933801 (Mumbai branch)

http://www.utltraining.com/www.utlindia.com

Posted by pavan on 8 July, 2006 - 1:09 am
hi raj mahatir,

i want to join in embedded system. can u tell which institutes are providing embedded system in pune? what is the duration, fee structure and the placements in that institute?

Thanking u very much.

Posted by vaishali on 12 July, 2006 - 10:18 am
SEED Infotech Pune has started a 6 months full time Diploma in Embedded Technology.

There is an entrance test for the course. Registration fee for the written test is Rs. 300/- and the course fee is Rs. 60,000/-
We are providing 100% job assistance and also loan assistance.

for more information attend a seminar on Career opportunities in IT and Embedded

15th JULY, 2006 - 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM
At Shailesh Hall, Near Alankar Police Chowky, Karvenagar, Pune - 52

- Call Nitu 98906 89515 to reserve your seat for Seminar,
- Participation is free to all

Posted by francis on 5 July, 2007 - 10:46 pm
Hi,

Check out http://discovery.ysc.co.in
They are offering a training program without any fee - in fact they pay a nominal stipend during the time training is provided and salary afterwards.

The only thing is that they have a one year contract you have to sign up with them.

Regards,
francis

Posted by Prasad on 5 January, 2007 - 12:24 am
Hi,

Nice meeting you. I'm a telecom engg passed out in 2003 from Mumbai University working in good telecom industry.

But now i wanted to enter into any course where i get the knowledge of RTOS, DTOS, which is required in mobile applications, etc.

Please suggest me where i get info abt this?

Thanks,
Prasad

Posted by Kashif on 5 June, 2007 - 5:59 pm
Check out http://discovery.ysc.co.in for a training in wireless, telecom and embedded - only conducted in Bangalore as of now.

Posted by pooja on 25 June, 2007 - 12:45 pm
Hi raj,

I would like to know whether a person who is working can do this course and what is the eligibility criteria. Also what are the job prospects with initial pckg after doing this course for this particular institute?

Posted by Anonymous on 25 August, 2005 - 4:37 pm
Greenchip tchnologies, chennai (044-52134948) is the best in embedded system training as far as I know.

Posted by tauseef on 1 September, 2005 - 11:59 pm
i dont know about mumbai but in calicut, kerala there is a doeacc centre near NIT (formerly rec) calicut which gives modular courses on these embedded stuff. i am in final year at nit calicut (electronics) and in our dsp lab we refer to doeacc's manual for dsp programming related to TMS320C6x processors.

so may else where u can see such doeacc centres.

regards,
tauseef
radiumtau@yahoo.co.in

Posted by Anonymous on 9 September, 2005 - 2:03 am
hi friends,

i am doing M.Sc (Applied electronics) in National Institute of Technology (REC), Trichy. i like to do project (6 months)in Embedded system with micro-controller. anybody help me in this regards?

nprasanna84@rediffmail.com

Posted by Neo on 13 September, 2005 - 12:56 am
The ones in Pune are quite expensive, so its better to go for ReiNet in Mumbai, which has at least 4 branches and you can learn 8051 ( C & Assembly), RTOS and DSP for 10,000/- only.

Posted by Embedded on 23 September, 2005 - 11:52 pm
Dear Neo,

If you have basic knowledge of digital electronics and any microprocessor/microcontroller and its assembly language and of course C. Then you can easily learn 8051 or any other microcontroller by your self. The only thing is you have to invest in BOOKS and development kits/tools. You can go for 8051 development kit from SPJ or you can make one for your self. And take Keil demo version and start learning.

Bye

Posted by Anonymous on 3 July, 2007 - 4:24 pm
Hi,

I'm fresher at etrx engg. Can you kindly let me know from where I can get tool-kit, s/w, keil compiler, etc. for embedded systems, to start learning on my own? My email id: jayesh_ds344 @ yahoo. co. in

Posted by amina on 25 April, 2008 - 12:02 am
Hi,

It's a free software. You can download directly from the net at http://www.keil.com. It has inbuilt compiler. For further information on embedded c you can refer to "embedded c" by michael j. pont.

amina

Posted by waquar on 3 February, 2006 - 12:37 am
Hi Friend,

can u please send me the contact information of INFINITY as I want to learn embedded technology?

my e-mail id is
waquar_a@rediffmail.com

Posted by Anonymous on 28 September, 2005 - 1:37 am
hi, for Embedded training in mumbai you can contact INFINITY, They provide everything in embedded, for more information u can contact on 2352 5392.

Posted by Anonymous on 2 October, 2005 - 2:23 pm
Dear Embedded Lover,
I have visited this INFINITY which is located near Bombay Central station. It is the worst institute that I have visited yet. Thay have open this for just making money. No professional teacher. Thay also make projects for student of Diploma and BE. just looting and nothing. Thay even dont have proper lab and embedded related resources. And now thay have open there new centre in Tardeo area.

Finaly I request all the student that dont go there and dont waste your time.
Bye

Posted by Ragesh on 6 October, 2005 - 11:19 pm
Hi,

No institute in mumbai has good faculties or infrastructure. Everybody is making money by cheating students. So don't waste your time and money if you don't want to go to bangalore or pune.

Ragesh

Posted by Anonymous on 23 September, 2008 - 1:36 am
What you are saying is correct. Everyone tries to cheat students... to earn... Even IDEMI is having good resources but they do not have faculties to train students...

Posted by Amaan on 18 December, 2005 - 5:08 pm
hello friend,
can u give me ur contact details
i want to speak with u,
i also want to know from where did u do ur embedded ka course.

Posted by Kumar on 22 October, 2005 - 1:53 pm
Dear,

We are looking for 5 days of training on Embedded. Pls. let us know whether you can help us in this.

Ravi
Tel: 9880660787

Posted by suresh jadhav on 29 July, 2006 - 12:38 pm
Dear sir,
i want to know about course & join it

please call me.
reguards,
suresh jadhav.
mo-9867106521

Posted by Anonymous on 8 November, 2005 - 9:57 pm
hi, for Embedded training in mumbai i want the college which offer the mba in system correspondence.

Posted by santosh on 26 November, 2005 - 10:21 pm
hi,
i have done my course from Hi-tech End, Bandra(w). They are as far as i know the best training center for Embedded Systems. I had earlier joined The Soft Origin, but, the training was not proper, the batches were not on time, the faculties were good, but poor infrastructure. Hi-Tech End, has got very experienced faculties, they also provide placement assistance after doing the course. The job i got is of Rs 8000/- salary as i am fresher, i know its very less, but belive me , its very tough to get job in Embedded Systems as a fresher. This people are doing a good job by helping thier students in getting placements. I would really suggest this institute for anyone interested in doing a course in Embedded Systems. Hi-Tech End is doing very good embedded training in mumbai . i have forgotten thier mail id , perhaps you may get the contacts from thier website http://www.hitechend.in

thanks
Santosh

Posted by steven on 26 November, 2005 - 10:22 pm
See Guys with an experience of 2 years in this industry I can tell you embedded is too vast and complicated to be taught in one go, but if u insist there is an institute called ECIT in Matunga near the station , They have a good faculty as the faculty are scientist from Barc.
But it is a goverment run institute , so don't expect spoonfeeding( which is reqd most of the time) and the portion is run fast( very fast),so If u don't know some thing consider it missed but they give you the best exposure you can receive compared to the best institutes even in Bangalore.

I rate ECIT after cdac and iiit as the best
As THEY are run by the goverment they don't even guarantee a job( which is essential after spending so much of money), but they are good as far as learning is concerned.
They are a value for your money.

But Embedded itself is a field which requires a lot of patience. It is not for those who want to earn a quick buck and go to States or do an Mba.
The outcome takes some time sometimes people leave hope and run away into Java etc.
SO think 10 times before investing only if u have the passion in thick and thin u can take up this field.

Posted by Anonymous on 30 November, 2005 - 12:01 am
I AM BE TELECOM FROM MUMBAI. MY ACCAD IS NOT GOOD
BUT I HAVE FIRST CLASS IN BE. CAN I DO EMBEDDED IN OUR SYLLA.8051 PROGRAM? CAN I DO EMBEDDED OR CCNA IF EMBEDDED DURATION IN ECIT?

Posted by Electronic Guy on 3 December, 2005 - 12:13 am
Dear Steven,

I am interested in microcontroller coding. But I have not got chance. I also have some resources for microcontroller which I have purchased over the years. Please send me full address of ECIT. I am from Bombay. At present I know 8051, PIC and little bit of AVR. I also know Keil, CCS C and PIC18C.

Please reply as soon as possible.

Bye

Posted by Jitendra Kumar on 7 December, 2005 - 9:33 pm
hi there,

If you want to do a course in embedded, do it at Oasis pune. I am a final year B.E E&TC student from mumbai. I visited this place 2 months back to do a course after i pass out. I came to know that this is the only institute in India which has hardware boards(microcontroller, ARM etc...) for every student. They also issue these hardware boards for home practice (something even the best institutes in India don't do). i talked with the students there and i came to know that at least 15 companies (including companies from mumbai) come to oasis for campus recruitment.

check the website http://www.oasistech.co.in.

i am posting this information hoping that someone will get benefited.

Jitendra Kumar

Posted by niranjan on 23 December, 2005 - 11:07 pm
hi dear,

i am niranjan from Bhubaneswar

I want to know whether there is any percentage criteria for getting into oasis technology pune since my BE percentage is 59 only.

I have passed out from utkal university orissa from elec & telecom engg.

Posted by V. Mahesh on 5 January, 2006 - 11:00 pm
hey jitendra,

I found your inputs interesting. Because of you I visited oasis and I really found it to be good. They really provide hardware board to each student.The students also gave me good feedback about the faculty. They are very senior people from industry.

I want to know if any such institute exist in mumbai as i don't want to go to Pune to do this course.But if i don't see a institue like oasis, i will go to pune.

V. Mahesh

Posted by Vikram on 14 January, 2006 - 5:17 pm
Hi,
From what I have heard from my Pune friends, Oasis is next to CDAC. Better think twice before doing a course in Mumbai as based on what I have observed, if you want to get into embedded, you have to go to Pune or Bangalore. In mumbai there are no faculties for embedded systems.
Vikram

Posted by Sagar on 31 January, 2006 - 10:59 pm
Hi Vikram,

Is there any other institute after Oasis Pune. Actually I could not clear the entrance test of Oasis. But I want to do embedded course. Don't tell the name of mumbai institutes as i have visited all of them and they are useless.

Please tell me soon as I want to do this very soon.
Thanks for your suggesstion as i found Oasis to be a very good institute. Their faculty and infrastructure is too good. So please suggest me a name of institute which is at the same level of oasis.

Sagar

Posted by Hemali on 27 December, 2005 - 12:16 pm
Hi friend,

I can give u the address of ECIT

Electronics Corporation of India Ltd,
shop no. 1 & 2,Nall Mansion,L. N. Road,
Matunga(E),Mumbai-19.

I am currently studying ther .

Bye.

Posted by hardikdesai on 29 December, 2005 - 11:18 am
i am also want to start EMBEDDED SYSTEM course in mumbai.
plz help me & tell me when the classes starts & abt fees.plz reply me fast as u can.
at hardikdesai_ec@yahoo.com> Bye.

Posted by pratham on 2 January, 2006 - 12:25 pm
can u tell me is ther is job after that course
i wanna take addmission in that institute
is it ok my e mail "prathamnishi@yahoo.com
plz tell me

Posted by Anonymous on 20 March, 2006 - 11:37 am
hi,
i saw ur mail regarding ECIT . i just wanted 2 know d scope for embedded in mumbai for a telecom engineer.also how r institutes like oasis and cdac for embedded....please do send me a reply at d earliest in my id ashwathibabu@rediffmail.com

Posted by shah on 20 May, 2006 - 5:20 pm
hi hemali,
i got to know about u as studing in ecit,matunga through control.com
could u pls tell me how is ecit as far as coaching in embedded system is concerned and what is the procedure to get into it, i m completindg my b.e in june ,2006 pls do the handfull my email id is rikhavec@yahoo.com

Posted by Electronic Guy on 3 December, 2005 - 6:24 pm
Dear Steven,
I want to do ECIT please send me there contact address. I did 8051 and PIC by my self. And also did Keil and CCS C compiler. Please contact me I want more info.

Bye

Posted by Electronic Guy on 4 December, 2005 - 3:39 pm
Dear Steven,
I want more info about ECIT please email me on electronic_guy@hotmail.com I am from Bombay. Please do the need full.

Bye

Posted by rohini on 7 April, 2006 - 12:59 am
hi...

i m electrical engr & working with core industry presently. But i think this is not what i wanted. i am interested in software area. I learned C, C++ again aware of microprocessor & microcontroller. So, can u plz tell me whether embedded system will be good choice to learn & make career, for me? can i switch over the field? what is the scope there?? reply.

Posted by Anonymous on 8 April, 2006 - 1:26 am
better you change your side if you want to make career and lots of money.

better you switch to embedded software tech. it has both money and career, also you will enjoy doing this.

Posted by Anonymous on 16 March, 2007 - 11:54 pm
Hi Steven,

With experience of 3-4 yrs in embedded industries,
you are the best person to give information on this field. I am in 3rd of comp engg, and want to know whether I can join embedded classes right now. I have no information about different fields in embedded. Pls give some details about subjects covered in embedded.

Reply to me at anand_ingale21 @ yahoo. com

Posted by Omkar Patil on 15 June, 2007 - 11:10 pm
Dear sir,

I have Done My BE in Electronics Engineering. I am current working in Application Software Domain (1 year). But I want to return back to System Programming/Embedded System. Please suggest me a right way to do it. I am more concern about my futher career rather than earning now. My email id is omkarpatil83 @ gmail. com

Posted by Govind G on 26 November, 2005 - 10:23 pm
We will shortly be commencing a course in 8051 programming with C. The highlight of this course would be CPU scheduling techniques with the other regular peripheral interfacing techniques. Equal emphasis would be given to hardware and software. I am an Electronics and Telecomm engineer. I have spent quite some time on 8051 and hence i will myself be instructing the course participants.So rest assured they will be in safe hands. The moment it is done i will post on this site. For details my email-id is mdtcareers@yahoo.com

Posted by simran on 17 January, 2007 - 12:48 am
Interested in modular courses in Pune for embedded in c or even on Saturday/Sunday batches.

Posted by Anonymous on 17 January, 2006 - 10:56 pm
hi friends,

this is manan here frm mumbai... i wanted to know the best i.e. the no.1 institue for embedded systems... wt r d minimum qualifications or eligiblity to b able to secure admission 4 this course... does oasis frm pune hv some entrance test? is BE a necessity 4 embedded systems? plz mail me all d possible details on d subject on manan_19@yahoo.com

Posted by manan on 22 January, 2006 - 3:11 pm
hey friends,
i hv still not received any details about embedded systems... isnt der nybody who can help me out.... jus want to know the no1. institute 4 embedded systems in india, also let me know the best one in mumbai and the eligibility criteria.... mailme on manan_19@yahoo.com or manan_19@hotmail.com

Posted by Mangesh Pradhan on 24 January, 2006 - 3:10 am
hi,

cdac has a batch starting in the month of feb. if you don't get it then the next best institute is oasis pune. There are also other institutes in pune and mumbai but their faculties are very less experience. They don't know C language properly and they teach embedded systems.

Mangesh

Posted by Manan Sanghavi on 10 February, 2006 - 3:07 pm
Hey hi Mangesh,

Well i wud like to know the minimum eligibility which cdac n oasis demand. My email id is manan_19@yahoo.com. please if u can mail me ur mobile no. or at least ur email address, some of my queries will b solved.

Best regards,
Manan Sanghavi

Posted by george samuel on 2 February, 2006 - 3:42 am
The no.1 institute for embedded systems is CDAC.It has some criteria.Oasis tech. also has a its own entrance test.

Posted by cmvalli22 on 5 February, 2006 - 5:52 pm
There is new Course started in Hyderabad for System programiing as i did my MCA this is the best course for thosee who r thinking abt System Programming ie) the device driver programming check the link

http://www.cdac.in
visit tat URL for more details

Posted by Jasraj on 14 March, 2006 - 2:34 am
Hi,

Does Oasis technologies have a branch in Mumbai?

I don't want to go out of mumbai for personal reasons. But I want to do a course in oasis as one of my friend told me that they give embedded hardware boards to every student for practicals and their faculties are very good.

Please reply.

Jasraj

Posted by hte on 20 May, 2006 - 12:36 am
Hi friends,

this is to inform you that Hi-Tech End (HTE) is offering a special scheme whereby you will get working kits of 8051 and ARM processor (including LCD, KeyBoard, 7 Seg LED)... this scheme is valid for a short duration and for limited seats only! the course duration is 6 months and further details about the course are available at http://www.hitechend.in.

Regards,
Jayshree
022-3241 1818.
info@hitechend.in

Posted by Chaitanya on 22 January, 2006 - 2:52 pm
Pune University itself has good course in embedded. http://www.icitonline.org

check them out...

Posted by Anonymous on 8 April, 2006 - 1:15 am
Hi,

better you go to the institute called OASIS TECH, which is in PUNE.

Beacuse currently there is no good institute in MUMBAI for embedded tech. I can give you the name of that institute but it will be wastage of money and time. as already i have suffered by joinning that institute. the name of institute is MICROMAX INFORMATICS (NEVER JOIN THIS INSTITUTE) better go for OASIS, the Results of OASIS are excellent also they have very good faculty and infrastructure. also there is no scope in mumbai for Embedded Tech. better you go in pune.
OR ELSE LAST BEST OPTION IS GO TO BANGLORE.
THERE YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF GOOD INSTITUTES WITH LOTS OF OPPORTUNITIES. So if you are ready go to banglore but it is expensive.
Think over it and take decision.
OR ELSE BETTER PREPARE FOR C-DAC, the exam will be in month of august. the syllabus is vast, so prepare for it.

Posted by shaukat ali on 3 May, 2006 - 12:59 am
Hi,

i like your method , can u suggest me any Embedded institute in B'lore i am looking for that only.

Posted by shah on 20 May, 2006 - 5:21 pm
Hi,thanks as i was planning to join micromax informaticd ltd for embedded system training,i had visited the place in mumbai as i was very my impressed with the place and thier explanation ,could u pls tell me why micromax is not goodand if i want to join than which one should i join,is cdac entrance very though

Posted by HTE: Hi-tech End on 29 April, 2006 - 5:55 pm
Hi friends,
this is to inform you that Hi-Tech End (HTE) is offering a special scheme wherby you will get working kits of 8051 and ARM processor(including LCD, KeyBoard, 7 Seg LED )... this scheme is valid for a short duration and for limited seats only!. the course duration is 6 months and further details about the course are available at www.hitechend.in .

Regards,
Jayshree
022-3241 1818.
info@hitechend.in

Posted by raviraj on 3 June, 2006 - 10:31 am
Hi,
How is oasis technology pune? I came to know that it is the next good institue after cdac. My friends who are studying in cdac told me to join oasis. Please let me know if you have any information about oasis or any other good institue.
raviraj

Posted by shital on 19 June, 2006 - 10:30 pm
hello,

i want to join niit vashi for the course of .net. do any one has idea about their placement assistance or can u suggest any other good option?

Posted by rushabh on 1 July, 2006 - 9:55 am
hi raviraj,
well i read ur message in control.com
well i wanted to join cdac desd course ,but after reading ur msg i m in dilemma , which institute have u joined for embedded sytem
pls reply my email rikhavec@yahoo.com

Posted by parul on 4 July, 2006 - 10:24 am
hello,
I came to know that SEED nfotech is going to start a new 6 months diploma course on embedded in Pune - seems to be a good course - SEED has got a good industrial tie up for its other courses - so placement possibilities are more

seems a good course averall - check it out guys,

thanks,
parul

Posted by Kiran on 3 July, 2006 - 9:47 pm
Hi Guys,

Do not join any embedded classes without doing full enquiry on course contents and faculty.

My Personal Exp: Do not go for HTE and Soft-Origin.

Kiran

Posted by Shyamsunder on 5 August, 2006 - 11:15 am
Hi guys,
I DONT THINK THIS COMMENT IS RIGHT.
i had beEn student of HTE , i have done Embedded C, ARM Processor, RTOS, MATLAB, DSP and DIP. i have been in centre for 6 months learnining.i have got a placement in videocon internatonal with salary of Rs 13000/- pm. HTE gave me other openings , this one i got when i tried on my own. The faculties are excellent, especially Mr Jitendra. We were given indept knowledge. it really helped us in interviews.

This is not only my experience, but also of other students. HTE is only institute which offer you to speak to current as well as past students before enrolling. If the service was bad they would not have done it.

ALL THE BEST TO HTE.

SS.

Posted by Kiran on 6 December, 2006 - 12:23 am
Dear friends,

In todays market, certificate course from a reputed institute matters if you are a FRESHER.

Pay a bit higher but join a Reputed Embedded Systems Institute ONLY.

Rgds,
Kiran

Posted by Anonymous on 1 July, 2006 - 9:57 am
Yes. Check out Staccato(TM)- A Software Design Method and Architecture for Embedded Systems at http://www.mapletechproductions.com

Posted by info...... on 1 September, 2006 - 8:52 pm
hello,

i'm manoj sonawane frm mum. tell me abt embedded system course i.e. abt its duration and fees
as early as possible.

Posted by Anonymous on 5 August, 2006 - 11:16 am
hi,

pls visit: www.hitechend.in for further details.

Posted by VP on 9 August, 2006 - 9:41 am
Hi,

Any 1 knows about Prolific Systems & Technologies Private Limited?? which is at thane chk this...

http://www.prolifictraining.com/certified_embedded.htm

===>vikas.p@inbox.com

Posted by ARUN on 9 December, 2006 - 10:20 am
Learn Embedded Microchip Microcontrollers conducted by experienced training faculty Certified and Qualified by Microchip Technology Inc. The various courses enable the students to gain the knowledge in the competitive discipline to initiate the process of learning and comprehending the new inventions throughout the life span by staying at the forefront of Embedded Technology.

For more information visit http://www.samsum.org

Posted by Arun on 30 January, 2007 - 10:28 pm
Dear All,

Learn Embedded PIC Microcontrollers from the training institute Certified & Qualified by Microchip Technology Inc., the leaders in 8-bit MCUs in the world.

The new batch of the PIC16 Microcontrollers & Intensive PIC Microcontrollers Weekend Courses are starting from 18th February 2007.

The course of PIC Microcontrollers is mainly designed for the entrepreneurs, employees, self-employees and freshers. Since it is very difficult to spare time for classes during normal working days, this course of application oriented PIC Microcontrollers is conducted on just weekends.

The course is intended to learn with hands-on sessions so as to learn PIC Microcontrollers and able to work on the embedded systems. Our aim of conducting the course is to study the most-wide rage of Microchip Microcontrollers along with ancillary devices and tools thoroughly as well as Hardware, Assembly & Embedded C Language Programming.

Only limited seats balance for admission. Contact immediately for more information to samsum@vsnl.net or visit http://www.samsum.org/training/Pic16certificate.html

Posted by Anonymous on 2 February, 2007 - 1:10 am
Hi,

You can go for hi tech end it is best for embedded.
contact no. is 32535835

Posted by Anonymous on 6 March, 2007 - 9:59 pm
HTE dupes people.

Guys, the owner, "Mr. Mandar Sahani" was originally working as Center Manager with Soft Origin.

He cheated them and took away their students and started the so-called "Hi-Tech End".
I was one of the students.

Contact Soft Origin at: 24166655/56/77 to learn more.

Posted by Anonymous on 9 March, 2007 - 10:50 pm
You are absolutely right. I agree with you.

Posted by Abhijit on 6 September, 2007 - 9:11 pm
SoftOrigin is not doing training anymore on Embedded Systems. They have shut down their operations in Dadar. Their center had problems and was forcefully shut. Now they have started a new center in Andheri west. They are also not giving any refunds to students and are forcing students to come to Andheri.

Posted by Jaince Pinto on 14 October, 2007 - 5:51 pm
Hi,

well we are from the batch which shifted to HTE. we got excellent training and support from HTE. Mr Mandar Sahani helped us and got the training completed with his own money with the help of Mr Sriram and Mr Jagdishan.

HTE is far better than any of the embedded institutes in mumbai and pune.
i Have learned that now days they have also started providing FREE kists of 8051 and ARM processor to the students. Also, they have a good Job track record.
For further details , you can visit thier website. http://www.hitechend.in

Posted by Anonymous on 25 April, 2007 - 12:05 am
Dear Bhagyashree,

You can contact me on the following email id: crg @ prolificindia. com.

Posted by Anonymous on 18 May, 2007 - 10:06 pm
I want more information regarding projects and training period. Thank you for sending me your prolific information brochure.

Posted by sikander on 25 May, 2007 - 10:34 pm
For embedded system course please contact 9869747115 Mr. Sikander or mail to zsmicrotech @ gmail. com. It provides courses as in demand by the corporate world.

Posted by Anonymous on 10 July, 2007 - 8:35 pm
Emertxe Information technologies, an IISc Alumni venture, provides hands on exposure to all major embedded domains such as RTOS, device drivers, microcontrollers. Almost all classes are practically driven and minimal theory required to work on the practicals. The mentors are highly qualified people in the embedded domain working in major MNCs.

For more details contact the training co-ordinator
Tel: 080-41289576 / 65629666

Posted by friend on 10 July, 2007 - 8:39 pm
Friends,

Most of the messages that you post about embedded training and the reply for the same is from the staff of the same institute. They give you wrong information about them and only try to advertise by giving wrong information. Best way of finding any good Embedded Training Institute is, you have to visit them first and then try to talk to their students and extract the correct information and then make desision.

Posted by Anonymous on 3 August, 2007 - 12:50 am
Institute address:
Prosys, embedded syetem training centre in Borivali east, opposite GH high school, satyanarayan apartment,second floor.
Ph: 25397182,
65212635 (borivali)

Posted by ibeanjacob on 6 September, 2007 - 8:47 pm
Has anybody done embedded course from Prosys?

They are well known company in field of industrial automation. But I don't know how good they are in embedded field.

Posted by rogers on 11 September, 2007 - 11:53 am
Best place for training:

http://www.esskayinstitute.com

Regards,
s.k

Posted by Raghunath Sawant on 21 September, 2007 - 12:28 pm
The institutes which provide embedded
coaching and training as well as good
placements.

ECIT
Electronics Corporation of India Ltd.
(Govt. of India Enterprise)
Nalla Mansion, L.N.Road,Opp. Matunga Central Railway Station,
Matunga (East)
Mumbai - 400 019
Tel.: 91-22-24106733, 9820591391
Contact Mr. R.S.Sawant- Center Manager

Course offererd - PG Diploma in Embedded Systems

Duration - 6 months, part time evening batch

Note: Our next batch starts from 1st October 2007.

Posted by tarun yadav on 18 September, 2007 - 10:35 pm
The institutes which provide embedded coaching and training as well as good placements.

Posted by Reshma Mankar on 14 October, 2007 - 6:21 pm
visit http://www.hitechend.in for further details.

do visit our center before taking any decison about joining the course.

Posted by C on 17 February, 2008 - 3:58 pm
I just came across this post ..as someone mentioned earlier if you have decent exposure to C and knowledge about microprocessors then you can do it by yourself. The best way to start is by warming up with AVR's and not ARM! Just because the micros are dirt cheap and the tools are free. You can order a development kit from US and goto avrfreaks.com etc or google and you will be all set. Also get a development book for AVR's if it makes you feel a little comfy.
Invest time in learning about compiler/toolchain/makefiles etc.This help you a lot in future.

Working Professionals who want to switch over to ARM should really ask their employers to buy the ARM debugger ICE box and off you go.ARM specs are more than enough to get you started and you can then get your hands dirty with real projects.

In general you can't be an amateur when you start working for an embedded systems company.You need to get the basics straightened out. For example you should know things like ICace/DCache. How to squeeze out performance from a micro by using the instructions/tricks provided by your micro. Rearranging code by manipulating toolchains using compiler switches etc.

Long story short it's not too difficult but there is a lot of self-learning involved.

Posted by Shashank Narkar on 16 May, 2008 - 9:49 pm
Hi everyone,

We are one of the leading institutes for embedded learning & projects. We have trained 1000s of students on embedded technology. We also provide placements after successful completion of training. For further details call us on +91-22-6712 6000 or mail us at: contactus@fortius.in
Our website is http://www.fortius.in

Regards,

Shashank Narkar

Posted by anonymous on 7 June, 2008 - 12:01 pm
Robosoft Systems:

1. Seminar on Project Implementation
Absolutely Free!
For Engineering Students intending to Pursue Projects in Embedded Systems, VLSI and Robotics.

2. Workshops On Embedded System (8051), VLSI and Robotics for Just Rs. 2500/-. A Developing Board Absolutely Free with Embedded System Workshop.

For Further details and Registration Contact:
A-61, 1st Floor, Raj Industrial Complex, Military Road
Marol, Andheri (E)- Mumbia - 59
Tel: 022-66751507/29207086 cell: 9930776661
E-mail: robosoft.sytems@gmail.com

Posted by Chitra on 24 July, 2008 - 11:44 pm
ThinkLABS, a division TRI Technosolutions Pvt Ltd., have started a 150 hours hardcore practical oriented training program on Embedded & RTOS (Real Time Operating Systems). The program is designed by IIT Professionals keeping in mind the industry requirement.

Placements assistance provided on completion of the program.

For details: Log on to www.thinklabs.in or call Ms Chitra or Ashish on 25789732 /33 /34.

Posted by satyanarayana on 30 July, 2008 - 11:21 pm
Hi,

I am Satyanarayana, I must mention that I did the embedded RTOS program with the Think LABS, TRI Technosolutions Pvt LTD at IIT Mumbai. My experience with them was extremely pleasant right from the admission procedure to the end of the program.

Now the course is very informative and exhaustively practical oriented giving us hands on experience to work on embedded RTOS and they have some of the best trainers with them, making the tenure with them extremely memorable. I take the opportunity to thank to all of them for providing me this great opportunity.

I recommend all those guys who are interested in field of embedded system to approach them and grab this grand opportunity.

Thanks,
satyanarayana

Posted by Taniya on 15 October, 2008 - 5:46 am
Hello,

We at UTL Technologies ltd. do offer diploma and certificate courses in Embedded systems with thorough knowledge and that meets industry standards and requirements. For further details, visit our Thane centre at FF, RamKrishna Niketan, Gokhale Road, Naupada.

Regards,
Taniya
UTL Technologies,
Thane
Thane(W)
Call at-25382244

Posted by Gayatri on 11 November, 2008 - 7:17 am
Hi everyone,

There is an institute in Andheri (W) where training in Embedded System is provided the course contents are ARM, RTOS, Embedded C, Software Testing and OS. Many modular courses are also offered in the institute. As far as I know they have started in collaboration with Oasis Technologies, Pune.

You can contact them at:
Pacecon Education Pvt. Ltd.
1st flr, Gomes House, Typing lane, Next to Panneri, Near Andheri Station (W), Mumbai -58.
Tel : 67424444/ 67252218/19/20

Posted by Chaitanya Naik on 16 April, 2009 - 7:53 am
Thnx Gayatri....as per your suggestion i did AESD course in Pacecon Education. Trust me it is undoubtedly the best institute for Embedded Systems Training. Now I am placed in Calsoft with a good pay package. The learning experience and the industrial exposure at Pacecon was awesome. thank you so much gayatri for giving us info about Pacecon Eduaction.

Your use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set forth under Legal Notices and the Privacy Policy. Please read those terms and conditions carefully. Subject to the rights expressly reserved to others under Legal Notices, the content of this site and the compilation thereof is © 1999-2014 Nerds in Control, LLC. All rights reserved.

Users of this site are benefiting from open source technologies, including PHP, MySQL and Apache. Be happy.

Fortune
Living in LA is like not having a date on Saturday night.
-- Candice Bergen
Advertise here
Advertisement
our advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive