advertisement
from the Automation List department...
Transfer Function of a AC servo motor
Motion control, servos, steppers, etc. topic
Posted by Sameer Gokhale on 18 July, 2005 - 10:15 pm
I am having difficulty generating the transfer function of an AC servo motor in Simulink. Does anyone have a tranfer function in Simulink?

Posted by George Younkin on 19 July, 2005 - 8:05 pm
Sameer Gokhale,

I have a document that covers the derivation of the transfer function for dc and ac servo motors. The document can be emailed upon request.

Regards,
George Younkin, P.E.
Life FELLOW-IEEE
Industrial Controls Consulting
A Division of Bull's Eye Research, Inc.
N7614 State Road 149
Fond du Lac, WI 54935-9507
Ph:920-929-6544
Fax 920-929-9344:
E-mail: george@bullseyenet.com

Posted by Sameer on 20 July, 2005 - 8:09 pm
George Younkin,

Could you please email me the document?
my email address is sameer_gokhale@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Sameer

Posted by hoanggiap on 12 November, 2005 - 2:49 pm
please send me that document too.thanks alot
Best regard. hoanggiap105@yahoo.com

Posted by Luong Vinh Phu on 4 August, 2005 - 12:50 am
I'm a student of HCM city university of technology, Viet Nam. I've just seen the news that you have a document that covers the derivation of the transfer function for dc motor.I need some information for my composition, can you send me that document?

Actually, my project is using servo motor to control a three axis machine (milling or drilling machine...). I intend using three microcontroller to control tree axis, one microcontroller for each axis and its receive data from the PC. I've just a last student so that I have not many knownledge here. Can you give me some advice? Thank you very much.

Regards
Phu

P.S. My email: luongvinhphu1003@yahoo.com
luongvinhphu@hotmail.com

Posted by Anonymous on 19 September, 2005 - 11:22 pm
hi sameer

my name is hussain and i am an engineering student. i am in the final year.we are making a project on pid controller. we need to interface a motor to the pid as an application. i need the transfer function of the motor. if you can please email me on hussain_rangwala@yahoo.com. i will be really obliged.

Posted by Anonymous on 6 October, 2005 - 12:34 am
could u please send me the document of finding transfer function ...please my email address is salman111a@yahoo.com

Your use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set forth under Legal Notices and the Privacy Policy. Please read those terms and conditions carefully. Subject to the rights expressly reserved to others under Legal Notices, the content of this site and the compilation thereof is © 1999-2014 Nerds in Control, LLC. All rights reserved.

Users of this site are benefiting from open source technologies, including PHP, MySQL and Apache. Be happy.

Fortune
"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous."
Advertise here
Advertisement
our advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive