advertisement
from the software training department...
power system analysis software
Information resources, documentation. topic
Posted by krishna on 31 October, 2005 - 5:20 pm
Can Anyone let me know where training on power system analysis software like EDSA,ETAP and CYME is given in INDIA.

Posted by Dinesh on 25 February, 2006 - 10:30 am
You can contact us for Etap Software,

Regards,
Dinesh
KLG Systel Ltd.

Posted by Anonymous on 3 March, 2006 - 1:34 am
thanks for ur reply. Pls convey when the next training session will begin.

Posted by Ramesh Mishra on 4 March, 2006 - 6:37 pm
Dear Sir,
I am interested in traning of Etap Software, will you please guide me.

Regards..........

Ramesh Mishra

Posted by CHMAUB on 5 August, 2006 - 11:47 am
Dear Friends,

For purpose of learning software you can purchase full version of ETAP v5.0.3 from CEST...

Web: http://www.cesteam.zor.org
Email: team.ces@gmail.com

Thanks

Posted by ajit (M.E power system) on 26 November, 2006 - 7:49 pm
hi!
why u people are running behind ETAP
i dont think so any thing is there in ETAP
(they say they have)
these are vary simple thing that u can do on its own for analysing purpose for up to 10 buses on MATLAB software which is available in 100 RS (pirated) in india. but u have to take trouble of doing some programing which is vary simple
belive me or not u can do nuton rhapson to any other method for power flow calculation.
i have done even optimization and have solved the IEEE papers on same topic it is really simple other thing is u can use power flow simulator which is available free.
regardng sizing of equipment i will tell u u can use IEC standarrds for it eg, IEC 287 for cable sizing it is so simple, these standards explans u step by step procedur.
so little pain can make u master in this
i trust only MATLAB

Posted by shankarcan on 8 December, 2006 - 1:12 pm
Dear Sir,

I am using the FACTS (Flexible AC Transmission Systems) book entitled "FACTS-Modelling and Simulation in Power Networks" by Professor Enrique Acha.

But i have problems compiling the Matlab program in Appendix C (Matlab Computer Program for Optimal Power Flow Solutions using Newton's Method) of the book.

I am using Matlab 6.5 and have problems compiling the program.

Can you please send me the complete program in Appendix C of the above book?

Your help will be kindly appreciated.

Thank You.

Best Regards,
Shankar Sethu
Malaysia

Posted by kapil on 18 February, 2007 - 2:50 pm
dear,
i am also thiniking on the same line. we have mipower, but i am trying to develop my on such software. i have already done for 3phase fault, unbalanced fault and loadflow. now i need help on stability study(runga kutta method 4th order). can u help me.

moreover. i have solved cable sizing, earthing etc. designing softwares using IEEE. can u avail me relevant IEC std. if any. it will be of great help. i can share any of IEEE std.
thanx

Posted by Anonymous on 9 May, 2007 - 11:17 pm
Sir,

I am an electrical engineer working on Matlab programming for Power System Analysis problems. But I have not been able to develop very general programs for Guass Siedel, Newton Raphson, Decoupled Load flow, etc. Can you please help me out?

This is a part of my project work. I would like you to contact me at ashishkapur007 @ gmail. com and if possible, kindly send me the Matlab coding of these problems.

Posted by Anonymous on 7 April, 2006 - 12:52 am
hello sir,

i am sj.veeramanikandan, doing M.Tech [power systems] at sastra university at tanjore. i have finished my project work. the objective of my project is to minimize the line losses at primary distribution network. i need ETAP to check my result, pls sent the details to me.

mail ID- sjveeraeee@yahoo.com

Posted by Anonymous on 16 April, 2006 - 7:03 pm
You may logon to ETAP site ask for Demo version

Posted by krishna on 27 April, 2006 - 11:58 pm
The demo version is not available in ETAP website. Sorry as informed KLG systel use to give training in corporate level with minimum 10 participants. Pls give next suggestion.

Posted by Rajasekaran.S on 17 April, 2007 - 11:19 pm
Hai,

I am Rajasekaran.S. I am working in central power research institute, in research wing. I am working under E-tap for past 1 year. For any help mail me, I will help you.

rajasekarcpri @ gmail. com

Posted by muh. zulfizal a. on 21 April, 2007 - 1:59 am
G'd morning Mr. rajasekaran...

I want to learn ETAP.
Can you help me to get information about its tutorials? Where can I get it or do you have any?

Posted by Birhanu on 25 June, 2007 - 11:13 pm
Hi Mr. Rajasekaran.S.

My name is Birhanu yazew. I am trying to learn ETAP from the scratch. Can you help me with the information on how to get the tutorials and any references?

Your help is highly appreciated.
my email id is ethiobir2001 @ yahoo. com

Birhanu

Posted by jigu on 15 April, 2010 - 7:52 am
Download from www.jiguparmar.com

Posted by Ashish on 12 August, 2006 - 8:04 pm
Hello,
I am Electrical Engg. & interested in working on ETAP, so can you please guide me regarding how I can learn this.

If possible give me the details.

Thank you
Ashish(m_ashish2k@rediffmail.com)

Posted by Tapan Kapoor on 29 August, 2006 - 9:29 pm
Please let me know ETAP software training details like schedule, venue, cost, etc.

Regds,
Tapan

Posted by Rachit Shah on 11 December, 2006 - 10:58 pm
Hello Mr. Dinesh,

I want to know, can anyone provide me the Demo version (CD) of ETAP software?

My mail id is: shahrachit@gmail.com

Regards,
Rachit Shah

Posted by Sohail on 25 February, 2007 - 10:52 am
Dear Dinesh
I need the Etap Software & related training material, can you please send me more details.
Thanks.

Refards,
Sohail
E-Mail: sohail_patna@yahoo.com

Posted by Anil Saini on 24 March, 2007 - 12:31 am
Dear Dinesh,

Pls do tell me about the training schedule for the coming months.

Ragards,
Anil Saini,
Reliance Energy Ltd.,
Noida

Posted by shameek Roy on 24 May, 2007 - 12:31 am
Dear Dinesh,

I will be very obliged if you kindly let me know when and where the training session of ETAP will take place, also course duration and course fee.
Also let me know whether any training facility is available in Kolkata. My email is royshameek @ rediffmail. com

Waiting for your kind response.

With regards,
shameek roy

Posted by sanjeev jain on 18 July, 2006 - 2:39 pm
dear sir,

you can contact us for CYME.

sanjeev jain

Posted by Vijaya on 21 November, 2006 - 2:15 am
Can u tell the Underground raceway System & Import Excel & Access module cost?

Posted by Ramesh on 19 December, 2007 - 11:14 pm
This is Ramesh, DGM, PRDC, Bangalore. We are the country's leading power system consultants having our own indigenously developed power system analysis software widely used among several Indian and International Power Transmission & Distribution Companies, besides hundreds of engineering colleges.

We conduct basic and advanced training courses covering a wide range of electrical engineering topics. Primarily aimed at Industry professionals. We even conduct customised programs on site if there are more participants.

To know more details, you can contact me ramesh @ prdcinfotech . com or my cell 0-98452-65368.

You may visit our website http://www.prdcinfotech.com or http://www.mipowersoftware.com

Bye,

Ramesh

Your use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set forth under Legal Notices and the Privacy Policy. Please read those terms and conditions carefully. Subject to the rights expressly reserved to others under Legal Notices, the content of this site and the compilation thereof is © 1999-2014 Nerds in Control, LLC. All rights reserved.

Users of this site are benefiting from open source technologies, including PHP, MySQL and Apache. Be happy.

Fortune
Lewis's Law of Travel:
The first piece of luggage out of the chute doesn't belong to
anyone, ever.
Advertise here
Advertisement
our advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive