advertisement
from the Automation List department...
Procedure wanted to go online with Siemens S7 PLC
PLCs and related questions. topic
Posted by Amitabh Chowdhary on 22 December, 2005 - 2:52 am
Can any one tell me a link to the procedure to go online with siemens S7 PLC from the PLC programmer? Kindly help urgently.

Posted by Anonymous on 27 December, 2005 - 1:16 pm
In step7: go to menu "debug" and then "monitor"

Posted by Yousuf Khan on 29 December, 2005 - 3:10 pm
Hai..
I hope u are biginer for siemens s7 , I too but what ever I have idea I would like to share with u.

I hope u have proper programer with s7 software and communication cable to communicate with plc(RS232 to MPI or USB to MPI adopter).
Connect to the plc on which u want to go online, open new project and on above tool bar go to PLC and click upload ( Don't download in any care), if ur comm port is working properly ur plc station will upload in ur PG, open s7 program and then blocks u want, after open blocks on tool bar there will be a google icon to monitor click on that u can moniter ur PLC on line now(you can see a green bar will flash on bottom tool bar). You have to do same for each block u want to moniter.

All the best

Bai
Yousuf Khan

Your use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set forth under Legal Notices and the Privacy Policy. Please read those terms and conditions carefully. Subject to the rights expressly reserved to others under Legal Notices, the content of this site and the compilation thereof is © 1999-2014 Nerds in Control, LLC. All rights reserved.

Users of this site are benefiting from open source technologies, including PHP, MySQL and Apache. Be happy.

Fortune
Half Moon tonight. (At least it's better than no Moon at all.)
Advertise here
Advertisement
our advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive