advertisement
from the Ethernet protocol department...
Yaskawa MP2300
PLCs and related questions. topic
Posted by Jappreet on 28 April, 2006 - 1:32 pm
I am trying to achieve Memobus or Modbus TCP/IP communication between Yaskawa MP2300 controller & the HMI through Ethernet port on 218IF-01 module. The engineering communication between the Yaskawa software tool MPE720 & the PLC is OK. Also, the communication via Memobus protocol between the HMI & the MP2300 on serial port is OK. But on Ethernet, they are not communicating. In the tool, the status of communication channel is shown to be IDLE. I have done all the settings according to the manual. If anyone has worked on this or has any ideas, Please guide as to what may be the problem.

Your use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set forth under Legal Notices and the Privacy Policy. Please read those terms and conditions carefully. Subject to the rights expressly reserved to others under Legal Notices, the content of this site and the compilation thereof is © 1999-2014 Nerds in Control, LLC. All rights reserved.

Users of this site are benefiting from open source technologies, including PHP, MySQL and Apache. Be happy.

Fortune
"Gee, Toto, I don't think we are in Kansas anymore."
Advertise here
Advertisement
our advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive