advertisement
from the Automation List department...
industrial instrument mechanic test
Continuous process industries, DCS questions. topic
Posted by Anonymous on 27 November, 2006 - 2:43 pm
hi, i'm from ontario canada and am writing a industrial instrument mechanic test. it seems difficult for many to pass. has anyone passed it out there? and if so what resources are good? thank you.

Posted by Dave on 28 November, 2006 - 7:20 pm
I am not sure what you are asking completely but:

I have taken the ISA CCST (Certified Control Systems Technician) certifications (through Level 3)(ISA.org) who are or were the leader in Instrument and Control information at one time, I have also taken the NICET (National Institute of Certified Technicians) certifications (Level 4) and the CAP certification (Certified Automation Professional).

There are numerous materials on what to study and materials available from ISA as well as NICET on their web sites, my preference is the way the NICET tests were laid out to cover a broad area of background with listings of what will be covered.

They all require time in the field as a requirement.

Dave

Posted by Industrial Instrument Mechanic Test Preparation on 13 February, 2007 - 1:42 am
We conduct Pre-exam courses for Industrial Instrument Mechanic License. Send email for more information. Our email: infoelectrician@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Posted by Anonymous on 19 May, 2007 - 12:41 am
Thank you for replying.

Posted by Anonymous on 29 December, 2006 - 7:50 pm
HI, I have a same question.I have done lots of reserch,but I still couldn't find any resouces except occupational analyses for industrial instrument mechanic.There are a lot of study resources for CCST, NICET, but I am not sure how much difference between them.

Posted by Anonymous on 18 February, 2007 - 2:34 pm
We conduct Pre-exam course for Industrial Instrument Mechanic, We have reference books and standards. More information Please
email: infoelectrician@yahoo.com, our students success rate is good.

Posted by Anonymous on 24 May, 2007 - 10:35 pm
Trying to reach the email address, no luck.

Posted by Thomas on 13 February, 2007 - 11:21 pm
Hi,

I run a website, Controls Weekly Review, at http://controlsweekly.com that can help. The website brings good free educational articles to those working in the control and automation industries.

Good Luck.

Posted by David on 14 February, 2007 - 11:50 pm
Thank you, Thomas, for the link to your site. I'd been unaware of it before.

David

Your use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set forth under Legal Notices and the Privacy Policy. Please read those terms and conditions carefully. Subject to the rights expressly reserved to others under Legal Notices, the content of this site and the compilation thereof is © 1999-2014 Nerds in Control, LLC. All rights reserved.

Users of this site are benefiting from open source technologies, including PHP, MySQL and Apache. Be happy.

Fortune
In Blythe, California, a city ordinance declares that a person must own
at least two cows before he can wear cowboy boots in public.
Advertise here
Advertisement
our advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive