Alstom Microrec DCS

P

PTControls

My CCGT plant uses an Alstom Microrec K DCS system for plant control and Operator workstations. The system operates with high reliability but is now obsolete and a replacement is required.

I have been told that the Microrec was not designed by Alstom but I can't find who the original OEM is.
I also need to replace the supervisory system urgently and want to find out if any 3rd party HMI systems are compatible with the Microrec.

I would also bee interested in talking to other Users who may be able to pool spare parts to keep the system operating for a few more years.

G

gregory pretot - sales manager

Dear user,

As the original designer of this technology, I confirm that The microrec system is not obsolete.
We're able to provide you all kinds of services (spare parts, expertises, analysis, training, etc..).

Don't hesitate to contact me for any needs.

Gregory.
My comments were the result of a responsse I recieved from Alstom regarding the future support of the Microrec. I've also noted that a few other sites have recently undertaken retrofits for the same reason. This has caused a little concern bearing in mind the plant is a base load CCGT plant.

I would like to keep the system in service if possible, at least for another 5 years. Maybe you can help me understand the real position.

You can contact me direct on: [email protected]

Thanks.
Pete

Hello Gregory,

The Microrec K4.1 excitation system is able to have option cards, I need a ESVI1 card for Reactive control & Cos Phi

Can you get that spare part? Please let me know
at jorge. espinosa @ electroproyectos. com

Dear Gregory!

I need the Microrec K4.1 user's manual to know that is there any battery in it. Can you help me?

Thanks for your answers!
Julius

A
Dear Sir,
> As the original designer of this technology, I confirm that The microrec system is not obsolete. <

Please send your email id and contact add and Phone numbers.

regards,
my email id: [email protected]
Aravind

I am repairing a microrec k4.1 from Alstom. I have checked all cards (Cpu, input, output). There is not any battery on that.

If you have any other question about that send me email [email protected]