advertisement
from the PLC course department...
PLC training institute in B'lore, H'bad, Pune?
Information resources, documentation. topic
Posted by Anonymous on 22 March, 2007 - 12:40 am
Does anybody know a PLC/SCADA course in B'lore, H'bad, Pune? Less than Rs.10k, more than 10 days course?

Posted by shashideshpande on 25 March, 2007 - 5:53 pm
I want to get VLSI Logic design training in Bangalore. Which is good Institute in Karnataka?

Regards
Shashi.

Posted by esoftacademy on 20 March, 2009 - 6:19 am
ESoft Academy provide very good PLC SCADA training In Bangalore. By the real time experts from Siemens.

Pls contact for furthur details,
E Soft academy.Bangalore

080 40932626

classes held on weekends only.
PLC training given in details and examples by the trainers.

Posted by mbeavers on 25 March, 2007 - 6:35 pm
I teach internet course(s) in PLCs and HMIs. Classes run typically 8 weeks, you use actual Allen Bradley and software and hardware, not simulations. We also use KepWare OPC and WonderWare InTouch HMI. Cost for each is about US $150 and it is fully accredited.

If you would like more info, contact me at
mbeavers@lakeland.cc.il.us

Michael

Michael Beavers
Electronics and Industrial Automation program coordinator
Lake Land College
Mattoon, IL

Posted by srinivas on 25 June, 2007 - 1:19 pm
I am staying in Hyderabad, working as schematic processor for AIRBUS. I need help regarding my career growth, I am interested in PLC SCADA. Is it useful or not?

Posted by scientist on 23 November, 2007 - 11:33 am
u can try for prolific training for automation whih gives placement for free for freshers and experience persons. its situated in punjagutta circle , topaz building. third floor ,302. hyderabad.

Posted by Chaitanya on 25 July, 2007 - 10:47 pm
You can join Godrej's training course anytime. It's going to be in Godrej, Vikroli division (Mumbai). It's not going to cost that high either. It's Rs 7000 and for 6 days.

Proper placement assistance even would be provided to you.

For more details contact bulusu@godrej.com, sgg@godrej.com, Addressing Chaitanya, or you can call on the following numbers: 022-67962282/81/83/86.

Mob: 9820658011

Posted by Aditya on 13 November, 2007 - 11:41 pm
As far as I know, Niyantrancontrols is a company at Hyderabad providing PLC, SCADA training. niyantrancontrols@yahoo.com is the mail id. Small company means good personal attention... Go 4 it.

Posted by Raj on 14 November, 2008 - 4:30 am
You can get a very good PLC course at Govt. Polytechnic Pune.

Your use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set forth under Legal Notices and the Privacy Policy. Please read those terms and conditions carefully. Subject to the rights expressly reserved to others under Legal Notices, the content of this site and the compilation thereof is © 1999-2014 Nerds in Control, LLC. All rights reserved.

Users of this site are benefiting from open source technologies, including PHP, MySQL and Apache. Be happy.

Fortune
"I have made mistakes but I have never made the mistake of claiming
that I have never made one."
-- James Gordon Bennett
Advertise here
Advertisement
our advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive