Yorkshire Switch gear YSF6

S

sasi

I need user manual or any technical drawings regarding Yorkshire YSF6 circuit breaker 11KV,630A

P

Paul Bingham

I have a complete manual for the above, its a hefty document, is there a particular part of it you would like?

Regards - Paul Bingham

Would you please inform me the specifications details of MOTOR Winder 110 VDC for Yorkshire Breaker YSF 6 ?

J

Jan Swanepoel

I need user manual or any technical drawings regarding Yorkshire YSF6
circuit breaker 11KV,630A and parts or spare list.

I have a 105page manual from 1991 for the YSF6, but its almost 5meg.
Do you have an email address I can send it to?

Hi,

would you kindly send the yorkshire switchgear manual to:
sgonza [at]webmail.co.za?

Will appreciate.Thanks.

Hi Paul,

would you please send me a copy that yorkshire switchgear manual. Am esp interested in the internal detail of the SF6 CB. We are doing an investigation.

Rgds,
sgonza [at] webmail.co.za

P
>would you kindly send the yorkshire switchgear manual to: sgonza [at]webmail.co.za? Will appreciate.Thanks. <

Manual has been sent

P
>I'm after the circuit breaker closing time, if you have it. <

Circuit Breaker closing times don't appear to be listed in the manual

Hi Paul

We are installing some retrofitted Yorkshire YSF6 breakers and I would like to get a copy of that manual if you still have it available. My email adress is craiga [at] ippl.co.uk.

thanks in anticipation

Craig

J
Hi,

I notice you have received a copy of the Yorkshire switchgear manual. Would you please forward it onto me my e-mail is

jvieira [at] powersystem.com.au.

Many Thanks,
John

B

Brenda Melembe

Paul, please could you e-mail the document to me as well. I am particularly interested in knowing whether the 22kV switchgear has metering and protection CT's.

Regards,
Brenda, Sikhossp [at] gmail [dot] com

R

Richard McKeon

Hi,

Retro fitting a spare 630A breaker to the Yorkshire YSF6, would you mind emailing it to mckeon.richard [at] gmail dot com?

I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
mckeonr

A
>I have a complete manual for the above, its a hefty document, is there a particular part of it you would like? <

Hi Paul,

Could I get a copy of that to please.
We are working on a rerofit YSF6 31.5kA 22kV unit

email address is: [email protected]

would you kindly send the yorkshire switchgear manual to: russell.mccarthy [at] bbsaa.com.au

Will appreciate.Thanks.

>I have a complete manual for the above, its a hefty document, is there a particular part of it you would like?
>
>Regards - Paul Bingham <

Can i have one document for it?
Best regards
Tauck, tauckhtun [at] gmail.com