TSX Premium Processor I/O fault

E

Eric

Hello all,
I know that TSX Premium is not that popular but I got some questions about a TSX Premium processor. I have TSX P574823 processor with the I/O on steady and ERR light on ETY PORT. According to the PL7 PRO software that I am using, the fault code comes up as I/O task fault %S16. I create an animation table and input the address and assign a 1 to it but the I/O light is still on. WHY...?

Also when I connect to the PLC, I can go into a RUN with the I/O light still on. And when I open the ETY PORT, it says it is not there or has to be configured.

Is the I/O light on because of the ETY PORT not configured? How do you configure the I/O?

Any information would be helpful.

R

Robert Willis

What version of PL7 Pro do you have?

The I/O ERR light will come on whenever there is a error detected with a I/O module in the rack. If you can provide me with a listing of the I/O that is installed in each slot, I will try to help you get the system operational and determine the cause of your I/O ERR.

To configure the Ethernet Port you need to double click on the ETY PORT assigned to Slot 0. This will open the configuration screen and you should be able to input a valid IP address. Once you have this completed, you will validate your configuration by selecting the check mark on the toolbar.

Recently I've been facing the received & transmit problem to my SCADA Station. The Rx signal is always there but the Tx signal somehow is lost over time. In the last case, I reset the PLC, Main Server to SCADA and also changed the cable to rail switch. Is the ETY PORT having a problem or the rail switch? To date the signal is still missing. Should I change the rail switch?

In order to help you I need some more info. I work with Premiums on a daily basis. They are really popular in my company. Do you have a screen dump or hard copy of the configuration screen of the ETY module?

T

THUONGTANLUC

> What version of PL7 Pro do you have?

> The I/O ERR light will come on whenever there is a error detected with a I/O
> module in the rack.

---- snip ----

> To configure the Ethernet Port you need to double click on the ETY PORT assigned
> to Slot 0. This will open the configuration screen and you should be
> able to input a valid IP address. Once you have this completed, you will
> validate your configuration by selecting the check mark on the toolbar.

Sorry
i can up/down program from PLC TSXP571634