Download firmware to UCVG

H

harith akram

what the correct steps to download firmware file in ucvg card in MKVI with toolbox software. and what happen if I press the reset pushbutton in the ucvg card to the firmware file?

Is ur system a TMR system? In that case:

1. Open toobox

2. go to Device>Download>Product Code(Runtime)
It will open a runtime folder with a file having dnl extension.

3. Make sure that is the latest one and Click OK

4. Once the download is complete it will ask for a automatic reboot. Click NO.

5. Reboot the panel manually.

For any furthur assistance mail me at sdbarman [at] bheledn.co.in

N

Neil McGuane

Could you possibly tell me how to download the coder to the flash memory on a MKVI UCVG. We have had to change from a UCVE

Thank you

J
Neil and Harith- all of this information is available at GE Controls Connect. If you have difficulty we have a Technical Support Team that is available via phone 24/7 to help you or you can send in an email. They work to resolve these types of issues very promptly and can normally achieve resolution in a couple hours at most or you can pull the GEH/GEK information from our search function. Please see notes below for accessing the system.

CONTROLS CONNECT NOTE: If you have a GE Single Sign-on Number (SSO) and are a GE turbine operator, business associate or EPC firm, please send me an email with the subject "Controls Connect Access" and include your SSO#, Name and Company. Note that we do not accept generic email addresses (e.g. @yahoo, @hotmail, @gmail, etc). Company based email addresses are required for security reasons. Your registration will take approximately 3-5 days.

If you do not have a GE SSO# you can register at http://www2.gepower.com/ssoreg/faces/html-jsp/welcomelegal.jsp?Service=REG or just perform a Google search on "Controls Connect". Just click on the register button to start the process. When you reach the application list select Controls Connect which is one of the last options on the list. Registration should require less than 5 minutes to complete. The confirmation of your data is usually completed with 3 days. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at [email protected].

I am the Product Line Leader at GE Measurement and Controls. GE has launched a new Controls Connect portal that has significant functionality to help answer your questions. In Controls Connect you can search the knowledge database for similar issues plus find manuals, GEHs, GEKs, TILs, white papers, etc or phone/email the technical support team directly. GE provides a level of complimentary phone and email support for controls customers. This is a FREE service. I hope it helps.