Profibus problem

M

morteza

I have 2 CPUs (s7-314C-2DP) and a multipanel MP370 of Siemens. I've specified the parameters for DP port in HWconfig for both CPUs (speed, master/slave, address,) and setup a profibus circuit in netpro; and of course in protool for my mp370 panel.

But when I want to download the program it is only possible from MPI port of each CPU although I want to download from Master CPU to both of them.

What is the procedure to setup that?

also I can not download to mp370 panel. it has a 9 pin port for config/printer and a 15pin port rs232 for plc 1f1a and a 9pin port rs485 for plc and a cf card and pc card slot. when it restarts I choose transfer (ports are enabled from control panel) but it doesn't start downloading. I never had this problem with TP and OP series.

thanks.

I have 2 cpus of siemens 314c-2dp but I want program the second one from ports of first one. what is the procedure to do that?
FYI : if u want do the communation to all the device on the profibus/mpi line, i think u need do a configuration in the NetPro -HW config. It is named router function. For the detail u can locate the manual on the Siemens A&D website.

For Hmi, maybe u can do the download use the RS232 (Config/print) And enable romote control for all the chanels. in the first chanel i think the name is "PC-PPI" or like "series port" U can choice the second one as Profibus or Mpi which u want for the communation to CPUs

Just for u infomation

any question send me email
nn36 [ay] qq.com
maybe i can support u