advertisement
from the Measurement department...
Conductivity versus Concentration of Sulfuric Acid and Caustic
Application Questions and Problems topic
Posted by James on 4 July, 2009 - 8:32 am
Wasted lot of time searching conductivity versus concentration curve/tables for Caustic, Sulfuric acid, Didn't find any.

I just need tables where conductivity of 1% - 100% caustic and sulfuric acid solutions is listed at 25 degC, in 1% steps.

James

Posted by Pedro on 6 July, 2009 - 10:58 am
Sorry to hear you spent so much time on your search. cut and paste and this should get you the info you require.

http://www.emersonprocess.com/raihome/documents/Liq_Handbook_51-600 9_Conductance_Data_for_Commonly_Used_Chemicals_199408.pdf

Most vendors should have the concentration curve built into the analyzer as well as providing you a custom curve if need be.

Hope that helps!!

Posted by Jon Richfield on 22 January, 2011 - 2:09 pm
Pedro, I am just a private (retired) citizen who wanted some info and after long googling found this one. I wanted to thank you for the link you gave someone else, and which I found very helpful. Incidentally, the link now seems to be outdated, but no matter to me anyway; I did a bit of fiddling and found the new address quite soon.
So, thanks again and all the best,

Jon Richfield

1 out of 1 members thought this post was helpful...
Posted by David on 23 January, 2011 - 1:47 pm
search for "conductance data" from www.emersonprocess.com found it as first hit.

as of today, current URL is:
http://www2.emersonprocess.com/siteadmincenter/PM%20Rosemount%20Ana lytical%20Documents/Liq_ADS_51-6009_Conductance_Data_for_Commonly_Used_Ch emicals_199408.pdf

(remove space(s) that the forum inserts in the URL)

Your use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set forth under Legal Notices and the Privacy Policy. Please read those terms and conditions carefully. Subject to the rights expressly reserved to others under Legal Notices, the content of this site and the compilation thereof is © 1999-2014 Nerds in Control, LLC. All rights reserved.

Users of this site are benefiting from open source technologies, including PHP, MySQL and Apache. Be happy.

Fortune
What color is a chameleon on a mirror?
Advertise here
advertisements
View free setup and multi-vendor EtherCAT demo videos online
Time to incorporate data handling, web HMI and motion in one system!
Servo, steppers, analog, digital & web HMI - Fully Integrated!
Servo, stepping motor control, analog & web HMI in one system!
Control.com is the largest Automation community on the web. Learn how to advertise here now...
our advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive