Historical Trend in RSView32

M

Mohammad

Hi guyz,

Am using RSTrendX to set up historical tending in RSView32. I have created a datalog model and a display for RSTrendX. When i run the project the data gets logged in the datalog model and the trend gets displayed. By accessing chart properties i can change the chart time range variables to display the data i desire. So far so good.The problem is that when i stop the project and start it again am not able to get the trend for data that was logged before i restarted the project. Hoping smeone can help me on this one...thnx

Hi,

I have the same issue with RSVieiw32 Runtime Trend. Have you found the solution and if yes can you please advise me?

Tnx

> Am using RSTrendX to set up historical tending in RSView32. I have created a datalog model and
> a display for RSTrendX. When i run the project the data gets logged in the datalog model and the
> trend gets displayed. By accessing chart properties i can change the chart time range
> variables to display the data i desire. So far so good.The problem is that when i stop the
> project and start it again am not able to get the trend for data that was logged before i
> restarted the project. Hoping someone can help me on this one...thnx