Connecting Yaskawa V1000 to S7 with Profibus

M

meister

Is there anyone that can help me with the code for S7 communication via profibus to a V1000 Yaskawa inverter.

G

Gilles Allard

I recently connected 15 V1000 to a PLC through Profibus.
It worked fine.
But it was not a S7. Do you have a specific question?

J

James Ingraham

Sure. In fact, this is a pretty common configuration. I haven't actually done it myself, but just from what I know of Step7, Profibus, & V1000 it should be easy enough. I believe the documentation for the V1000 Profibus adapter spells it all out pretty clearly. If you still feel you need help, feel free to contact me at jamesi followed by the domain sagerobot.com

-James Ingraham
Sage Automation, Inc.

> Is there anyone that can help me with
> the code for S7 communication via
> profibus to a V1000 Yaskawa inverter.

Do you install GSD files of V1000 Yaskawa inverter inside S7 hardware configuration?
Do you insert this module as Object inside Additional Field Devices?

N

Nicolas Arranz

Dear Leon,

Yes, you have to load the GSD file and add "other device" in then hwd Config. I did it one pair of years ago, send me an e-mail and I´ll send you the S7 project where you can found how I did it.

Regards
Nicolas Arranz

N

Nicolas Arranz

Dear Leon,

Yes, you have to load the GSD file and add "other device" in then hwd Config. I did it one pair of years ago, send me an e-mail and I´ll send you the S7 project where you can found how I did it.

Regards
Nicolas Arranz

M

Manfred Anderl

Hello Nicolas,

for rebuild of Yaskawa V1000 from Standard I/O to Profibus I would be interested to Find an S7 Fc to control the V1000.

Thanks and best regards
Manfred Anderl