Error indication in cimplicity HMI

M

Mohamed salem

Hi sir,

We have two systems one of them is Ovation control system DCS connected with Mark6 for 3 units GE Frame9FA. The problem is the indication for fuel gas vent valve signal L33VG4 not give the status on the cimplicity. When valve was open or closed, it gives gray color - no change in indication, and when i right click on the vent valve on cimplicity and choose point view the valve name L33VG4 is crossed by red mark. In the same time it gives the correct indication in another system (Ovation system).

pls tell me what can i do for this problem.

Mohamed Salem,

> pls tell me what can i do for this problem.

Speaking for myself, you have asked several questions on control.com previously and have not provided the requested information nor have you provided any feedback about whether the information provided was helpful or not. And that's the real value of forums like this: People can read past posts for information and if feedback was provided can determine if they want to implement the suggested remedy or not. It's not just for the immediate help of the original poster; it's for many others who may read the post now, <b>AND</b> in the future.

"Feedback is the most important contribution!"(c) here at control.com. It's what lets others who read past posts in the future know whether or not the information provided was helpful, or not.

Feedback also lets those providing the information know if it was helpful or not. The people providing responses to your questions get paid exactly the same amount as you paid to post your questions here: Nothing. So, common courtesy would say a simple 'thank you' would be in order, even if the information wasn't helpful. And, if you didn't find the information helpful, you can certainly say, "Tried that, didn't work and here were the results of the attempt; does anyone have any other ideas?"

So, I'm choosing not to respond to your queries for the above reasons (failure to provide requested information, and lack of feedback). It may be possible that others have chosen not to respond to your two posts on this issue for the similar reasons.

Food for thought.

M

Mohamed salem

Hi sir

I am sorry for that i don't know the rules of this forum that is the truth, if you need to reply all previous of my questions (Feed Back was required) as you say

pls inform me
thanks