GT in isoc

S

sdbarman

There are two Fr 6 GTs in a Refinery with Grid Backup in Droop mode with Mark-VI Controls. How to run the GTs without Tripping in case of a GRID Failure ?

Also is it possible to run the GTs in the following combination with only Droop mode selection? If not possible the what are the possible solutions?

Case- 1 - GT-1 and Grid Running in Parallel

Case-2 - GT-1 , GT-2 and Grid Running in Parallel

Case-3 - GT-1 and GT-2 running in Parallel without Grid

Case-4 - GT-1 Running without Grid

Hoping for a prompt reply.

We are having a similar system and we are running as per following sequences without much problem .n the GTs in

>Case- 1 - GT-1 and Grid Running in Parallel<
We provided an ISO Stand by mode by which when grid de synchronise the machine will goto ISO chronous mode. LSS actuates to limit the load.

>Case-2 - GT-1 , GT-2 and Grid Running in Parallel<
We provided an ISO Stand by mode selection for one GT by which when grid de synchronise the machine will goto ISO chronous mode

>Case-3 - GT-1 and GT-2 running in Parallel without Grid<
One will be in ISO chronous mode , second in synchronous mode/ droop mode which has an ISO stand by mode by which when ISO chronous machine trips the second machine will goto ISO chronous mode

>Case-4 - GT-1 Running without Grid<
Machine in ISO chronous mode

Thank you very much. Can you guide me how to implement the isochronous standby mode in a already droop configured software. If possible can you send the csp in my mailid: [email protected].

Thank you so much again for the solution.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Human Machine Interface - HMI 8