trip after stop command

A

Ayed

Dears;

I would like to inform you that I have faced this problem for our units
When we deloaded the unit the Generator BrK open at 5 MW after we did this the unit should be at full speed no load (FSNL) but we faced some unit tripped. The alarm we received Stop ratio valve signal no alarm.

Take the following
Unit is frame 7 E, MRK V is the controller.
i want the cause of this trip and which components that must be checked.

And we wish to inform you that you must provide <b>much more</b> information than you have provided.

Further, it's most likely that the SRV alarm is <b>NOT</b> the cause of the trip. And if you want help, you need to provide the entire alarm message, not a poor paraphrase.

You need to print a Trip Log immediately after one of these events--before doing anything else (while the unit is coasting down). Then you need to analyze the Alarm portion to determine exactly which condition tripped the unit. It is an unfortunate fact that most people believe the last trip condition to be reported is THE cause of the trip, when in fact it is the FIRST trip condition to be reported that is the cause of the trip.

Post the complete Alarm portion of the Trip Display after one of these events for any additional assistance.