Is there a method to dump MKVIe Variables ?

L

Laurent F

Is there a method to dump MKVIe Variables, like you can do in MKV with the Dump.exe? We had change our MKV for new MKVie, but I cannot find a method to dump all the variable in one time.

If I remember right if you open up your project (g1) and go to print. you have some options, I do not recall which selection it is. There is a preview function you can play around with may cross references... i don't remember I know this isn't much help

J
Laurent,

You will be able to get support for your questions at GE Controls Connect web portal either through the knowledge library or live support.

John
I am the Product Line Leader for Services at GE Measurement and Controls. As noted below, the Controls Connect portal has significant functionality at no cost.

CONTROLS CONNECT NOTE: If you have a GE SSO# and are a GE turbine operator, business associate or EPC firm, please send me an email with the subject "Controls Connect Access" and include your SSO#, Name and Company. Please note that we do not accept generic email addresses (e.g. @yahoo, @hotmail, @gmail, etc). Company based email addresses are required for security reasons. Your registration will take approximately 3 days. If you do not have a GE SSO# you can register at http://site.ge-energy.com/online_tools/controls_connect.htm or just perform a Google search on "Controls Connect". Just click on the register button to start the process. Registration forms should require less than 5 minutes to complete. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at [email protected]

In Controls Connect you can search the knowledge database for similar issues, find manuals, TILS, white papers, etc or phone/email the technical support team directly. This is a FREE service. I hope it helps.