Restoration MKVI

N

Nguyen Thanh Son

Dear Sirs,

My PC (MKVI) has a problem: HDD is not boot. I checked cable,... but can't boot this PC.

I check this HDD on other PC, but i can't read any data on this HDD (PC not recognition).

I use restoration CD As shipped SW Image (1, 2, 3 of 3), from GE after commissioning in 2006, extract to new HDD, but i can't boot to HMI display: Windows 2000 is not boot to log on display, that blue screen appear.

Can you help me: Please guide me how to recover my PC from restoration CD As shipped SW Image (1, 2, 3 of 3), from GE after commissioning in 2006!

Thank you very much.
My email: [email protected]

J
You should be able to find support for this issue at the GE Controls Connect web portal. I have listed instructions for accessing the site below.

John

I am the Product Line Leader for Services at GE Measurement and Controls. As noted below, the Controls Connect portal has significant functionality at no cost.

CONTROLS CONNECT NOTE: If you have a GE SSO# and are a GE turbine operator, business associate or EPC firm, please send me an email with the subject "Controls Connect Access" and include your SSO#, Name and Company. Please note that we do not accept generic email addresses (e.g. @yahoo, @hotmail, @gmail, etc). Company based email addresses are required for security reasons. Your registration will take approximately 3 days. If you do not have a GE SSO# you can register at http://site.ge-energy.com/online_tools/controls_connect.htm or just perform a Google search on "Controls Connect". Just click on the register button to start the process. Registration forms should require less than 5 minutes to complete. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at [email protected]
In Controls Connect you can search the knowledge database for similar issues, find manuals, TILS, white papers, etc or phone/email the technical support team directly. This is a FREE service. I hope it helps.