INDRAMAT question

N

NST

Hello,

I have a system with Indramat CLM01.3M_ANW1, supply KDV2.3 and KDS1..-100-300-W1. The system worked OK but after 2 weeks started to "tremble" when is moving (not all the time). The motor is MAC112D-0-HD-4-C. I removed the analog set point signal from the converter and I generate my own 0-10V to be sure it is working. At low voltage is "trembling" but at high voltage is working fine. If I use the hole system in Test Mode the machine is working fine. I tested the motor without the encoders and is still tremble a little.

I could test the motor with other frequency converter (Siemens, Allen-Bradley..)??? It is having something special that must be used only with Indramat ??

Is the motor trembling on its own or with the mechanic connected?

Check with external 0-10 Value on low speed with and without mechanic. In this case the CLM is not involved and it is just the speed-control-loop on its own.

If the motor trembling on its own on low speed the P-gain could be a bit to high from the amplifier. If possible have a look at the current monitor by using a scope (terminal MA on the KDS).

Hello Numsi,
Thanks for your support,

At low speed the motor is trembling on its own. I checked the mechanics and it's working correct.

When the motor is trembling I observed that 0-10V is fluctuating. It is possible to be that output voltage broken? Could I change all the program to be on Axis 2? I did not find how to change only the output to A2...

I used an external voltage source (I used the schematics from the Indramat Manual) and is still fluctuating, but not so hard.

I did not check the P-gain. I will try to modify it. Is is strange because the machine worked. In the morning used to trembling a little but after a few pieces worked normal.

After 2 weeks of functioning, started to tremble.

If I disconnect the CLM and use only external voltage is still trembling a little. In this case the motor is not "direct powered" ?? he is using the loop ?? The motor is new, but the encoder is not Indramat, is Omron but with the same spec.

It is possible to have some influence that electronic break??

Thanks,
Alin