advertisement
from the Automation department...
loop "trembling of servomotor
Motion control, servos, steppers, etc. topic
Posted by NST on 13 December, 2011 - 2:26 pm
Hello,

I have the next situation: one S7-300, one drive KDS1-100-300 and one piece of 3 phase permanent magnet motor MAC 112D. The PLC is controlling the motor to cut pipes. That configuration worked and now the motor start to trembling when I try to use man/aut. I found that the 0-10 V signal sent from the S7 was not very smooth and I changed the card, but the problem still exist.I used an external 0-10V and the same.

I observed that if send 0-10V to the drive, the motor start to tremble, I remove the voltage but the motor remains in that state of trembling. The PID loop remains blocked but I don't know how to find what equipment is in fault. I don't have the possibility to change the motor or the drive, or other to test on it.

Could be the tacho-generator from the motor the problem?
It is possible to use the motor on "direct"?? I mean to power direct from the lines and test at full speed, but I don't know if I can without the loop...

I don't know if I can "fool" the drive to run without the loop...

Thanks,
Alin

Posted by Leon on 14 December, 2011 - 11:39 am
If you have motor's trembling with both man/auto modes, then possible trouble maybe mechanical issue. Than check all possible system's stiffness: motor's shaft to load, taxo to motor's shaft and between load's parts as well.

Posted by Numsi on 15 December, 2011 - 4:25 am
If you remove the analog signal you have to do a short-circuit on the the terminals? otherwise the input is "open" and very sensitive.

Your use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set forth under Legal Notices and the Privacy Policy. Please read those terms and conditions carefully. Subject to the rights expressly reserved to others under Legal Notices, the content of this site and the compilation thereof is © 1999-2014 Nerds in Control, LLC. All rights reserved.

Users of this site are benefiting from open source technologies, including PHP, MySQL and Apache. Be happy.

Fortune
As long as war is regarded as wicked, it will always have its
fascination. When it is looked upon as vulgar, it will cease to be
popular.
-- Oscar Wilde
Advertise here
Advertisement
our advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive