Baldor demonstrator

T

Tim

I found a Baldor demonstrator Flex+Drive unit in a warehouse. I have searched all over the net and have not found a similar device. It consists of a BSM50A-233EA motor, a FP1A02TR-RC20 FlexDrive, and a neat little assembly that holds everything and includes a switch bank to control the motor.

I have downloaded the corresponding software and played with the device for several years. Now its time for someone who will do something with it to own it.

I have no idea where to list this thing to sell it without tearing it apart and selling the motor and Flex drive separate. This would be a shame because it's a nice little setup and very functional for testing/simulation purposes.

If I cannot find a way to sell it as a single unit, it will remain in my office as a decoration piece!

Any suggestions??

Thanks

T

Tim Anderson

Thanks for the reply.

I just listed it. The reason I didn't want to use Ebay was because of the category assignments. The default area to list the item under automation and motion control was either for control units or motors. Not control units and motors. The category this item fits in my mind would be automation and motion control for hobbyist! I'm just afraid that a large company like PLCCenter.com is going to buy this thing and strip it apart. It ended up under control systems and PLCs. I’m using a reserve price because part of me doesn’t want to part with this thing. If you search Baldor Demonstrator on ebay you should see it. Anyone ever seen something like this?

Thanks again for the help. This is a pretty cool site. If my motor doesn't sell, looks like I will become a member of Control.com!