Mark-v control system

Hi Hiten,

DENET is used for exchange the critical data between the processor to perform voting. I think 3PL cable may be used for DENET operation.

Other reset of the cable I'll refer & back to you.

take care
G.Rajesh

Thanks for reply,

But i wants to know deeply about denet that which cables are for DENET,
and if u have any literature regarding this topic then tell me.

2)we have a problem in s core, (we have a TMR mark-v for frame 6fa). we are not getting flashing led in proper sequence. in other core there are green led flashing but in s care there is a red indication.
so what should be the problem in that core?

Hi,

To trace internal MKV connections you have to refer to GE drawings: 'Case wiring', provided with every panel.

DENET is internal daisy chain connection between cores: from R to S to T (TCQC in pos 4) plug marked as VARC and from R (plug CARC) to C (SLCC in pos 1) plug marked as ARCPL.

- Is any alarm message present on the LCD display of the <S> processor or other processors?

- Did you check supplying voltages for <S>: using DIAGNOSTIC COUNTERS screen or by measuring on test pins (on power supplying card in pos 5 or on pos 1)

- Is processor <S> on A7? If not, using keypad on the front card check which card is not on A7 - probably card TCQA on pos2 (on that card there are green LEDs)

- How it happened that red LED is ON, was any maintenance job done on the MKV before?

- Try to reboot <S>

- Try to swap the suspected card between processors

I met with similar case: trying to replace EEPROM with another one but not brand new on TCQA card, processor went to A8 and red LED was ON. We had to abandon EEPROM replacement suspecting EEPROM being damaged.

Regards