Indramat Faults

A

asims

I have a system using Indramat Diax03 with a sercos to a Beckoff controller. This was a used line out of our Canadian plant. I have the sercos made but when I try to move I get F878 which is a velocity loop error. I have checked the wiring for the motors and encoders and they are fine. The line was running when taken out of service and I have it hooked up the way it was taken out. Has anyone else had this particular problem? Thanks.

The only time I have experienced F878 errors was due to incorrect commutation alignment when employing Indramat MBT (permanent magnet kit) motors. The result was that, when the amplifier was enabled, the motor would jerk, causing an F878.

I do not want to dismiss your verifications of wiring checks, I would double check the phasing of the three phase power from the amplifier to the motor.

B
Another thing to look at is the mechanical system, and especially if motor/drive capability is sized very closely to load requirements.

F878 errors occur when velocity loop error is excessive AND current demand is at or above peak current limit. Thus, they will also generated if the mechanical system is binding, and the loop is commanding a move that cannot physically be realized.

ا
Bob Welker، پست: 172735 said:
نکته دیگری که باید به آن توجه کرد، سیستم مکانیکی است، و به خصوص اگر قابلیت موتور/درایو بسیار نزدیک به نیاز بار باشد.

خطاهای F878 زمانی رخ می دهد که خطای حلقه سرعت بیش از حد باشد و تقاضای جریان در حد حداکثر جریان یا بالاتر باشد. بنابراین، اگر سیستم مکانیکی الزام آور باشد و حلقه فرمان حرکتی را بدهد که از نظر فیزیکی قابل تحقق نباشد، آنها نیز تولید خواهند شد.