Rosemount 3095 Multivariable Transmitter link using Engineering Access software

J

Justin

I am trying to change the Fluid type and other variables of a rosemount 3095. I have a HART modem to hook up to the P.C. I understand these changes can only be made using the Engineering Assistant software by Emerson. I have this software, downloaded from Emerson, and its stand alone type cannot be installed unless i purchase the asset management software. I don't understand why its called stand alone if it needs A.M.S. Anyone have any ideas for making these changes happen without using the E.A software? These variables are not accessible with normal HART 375 communicator!

http://www2.emersonprocess.com/siteadmincenter/PM Rosemount Documents/00809-0100-4716.pdf

The method to change the variables i need, can be found from page 3-37 of the pdf, for which the link is above.

Justin,

What you can download from the website is only an upgrade of Engineering Assistant software. You need to purchase the complete software from your local Rosemount representative.

You don't need AMS even if the Engineering Assistant software have the same look as AMS, but only with limited functionality, it's only for Rosemount 3095.

Regards
Ulf

> What you can download from the website is only an upgrade of Engineering
> Assistant software. You need to purchase the complete software from your local Rosemount representative.

---- snip---

Any idea how much would be the cost for E.A stand alone software (At least an approx. value)?

J

John Gardner

Did you ever find out a price? I'm in the same boat, can't find my old disk and need a new one.

> Did you ever find out a price? I'm in the same boat, can't find my old disk and need a new one.

$773.36 from Rosemount.