Fontenaro

D

Doug

Hello All,

I am new to this forum so please be patient with me - at least for the first post. Retired from the industrial control business in 98. No, that's the twentieth century, so I am a little rusty. My brain has been in relax mode for so long that I can't seem to regain the edge. My problem: I have a reduced voltage start pump control panel. It is currently operated with two button three wire control. I need to introduce through a new HOA, the ability to control this panel with input from a wireless level control system. What I have to work with is a switch closure controlled by the wireless system. I can provide a schematic diagram of the existing circuitry for your viewing enjoyment. Yes, this is old interlock function, relay control but it sure is dependable. Been working for sixteen years without a single "hickupp" until I got my fingers in there. Anyone want to trip down memory lane with me??? I used to say - Gimme a box of relays and auxiliary contacts and I can control the world. Now, I'm not so sure!!! HELP!!!!!!

Doug

M
You will need to bring in another motor starter controlled by the level switch (along with a few aux contacts.) Instead of setting it up for forward and reverse, just set it up for slow and fast. Not sure if this is the answer you needed... if you have some more details I would be happy to reply again.

> the ability to control this panel with input from a wireless level control system

what is the control system?

> What I have to work with is a switch closure controlled by the wireless system

are you looking for a wireless level switch? (sorry, if i am wrong).