How do you rate PLC vendors?

B

Bill Lydon

Take the PLC Experience survey, help control & automation users select products & express your opinions about vendors.

This survey provides the industry with a 5 star rating of PLC vendor products and services based on feedback from users and their experiences.

Participants will receive a summary of the rating results. All participants remain anonymous and this is an independent study not funded by any vendor.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3ZMTMJ8

B

Bob Peterson

It would be a more impressive survey if the survey spelled experience correctly at the top of each screen.

It would be a more professional survey if Australia was spelt correctly and if Canada was recognized as a country. You know, that big pink area on the map above Montana.

I am thinking that this is a self-serving survey to support a pre-existing opinion.

> It would be a more professional survey if Australia was spelt correctly and if
> Canada was recognized as a country. You know, that big pink area on the map above Montana.

> I am thinking that this is a self-serving survey to support a pre-existing opinion.

Yesterday I couldn't spell "analist" to day I are one. :)