Connection FCS DCS Yokogawa

S

sathya

I use DCS Centum 3000 yokogawa for control on power plant, and i have a problem,some of tag list from one of FCS can not read in another FCS in different domain. I suppose there's a problem with the connection on FCS. I would like to know, how to check the connection from one of FCS to another FCS? Because as i know, if we use command prompt from windows, it is check connection from HMI to FCS or from HMI to another HMI.

If anyone can help, i would greatly appreciate

Thanks

> I use DCS Centum 3000 yokogawa for control on power plant, and i have a
> problem,some of tag list from one of FCS can not read in another FCS in different domain.

Can FCS 1 read <i>any</i> tags in FCS 2? You have probably already tried using area-out links (ie, >TAG123.PV in the input connection builder)? You may also try aliasing the tag in SFC 2 via SEBOL in an SFC block (block PID t123 alias TAG123) and then assigning the data item you want to read to a data block in FCS 1. This is an ugly way to do it, however, and unless you have another reason to use SEBOL it would be better to use an areaout link.

Please ensure tags are either global or transferred from one FCS to another with data link transfer.