Frame 6B Flow Divider Speed?

M

MarkBT

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what the maximum rpm/frequency on the flow divider speed pickups of a Frame 6B would normally be? I've found references to a rated flow at 2400 rpm, but nothing to say this is the maximum. I've found other information that says a Frame 5 flow divider would have a max rpm of 3600, but nothing to say whether this would be the same for a Frame 6.

Any help will be gratefully received!

Thanks,
Mark

Hi,

As you know, the function of the flow divider is to devide the flow into equal amounts to all combustion cans and measure the fuel quantity by supplying a signal to the fuel control valve. Liquid fuel delivery is controlled by this bypass control valve. Valve position is controlled by the measured fuel flow of the flow divider.

Rated flow and rpm should be site specific value, as flow divider can provide more than that. I checked my old documents and found that the Frame 6Bs that I used work, equipped with Roper flow dividers with rated capacity of 175 lt/min at 3240 rpm. Is yours a Roper made flow divider? Have you checked their web site?

Regards

Hi TOral,

Thanks for the reply. Getting information from site has not been easy so far but I'll see whether someone can dig something up.

Mark