EEPROM DOWN LOADER

S

shyam

We have a frame 5 machine with mark5 control system. after the maintenance work of srv we adjusted both the lvdt feed backs, now the question is how to download these feed backs through eeprom downloader? and what are the commands i have to written in the dos pmt for down loading?

please specify the steps by step procedure regarding the srv calibration.

There are instructions for using the EEPROM Downloader and the I/O Configurator in the Mark V Maintenance Manual, GEH-5980. The I/O Configurator is also discussed in the Mark V Application Manual, GEH-6195.

You need to put the 0% and 100% stroke LVDT voltage values for each LVDT into the proper fields of the TCQA card (usualy SVO1 (Servo-Valve Output #1), click on 'Verify Screen' (any yellow fields are not accepted and must be corrected), then 'Exit Card', 'Save and Exit'.

At this point you use the EEPROM Downloader to download the IOCFG partition to <R> (and <S> and <T> if the Mark V is a TMR panel).

Then you must re-boot <R>, <S> and <T> one at a time (the best method is to cycle the power to each processor by switching the power to the processor OFF in the <PD> waiting about 20-30 seconds before switching the power to the processor back ON, and pausing about 1-2 minutes after each processor returns to I/O State A7 before cycling the power to the next processor.