VTScada 11 HMI Software? Any Thoughts?

A

Anonymous

Looking for feedback on anyone who has integrated systems using this software. What PLCs do you find work best with it?

G

Gettingitrightthefirsttime

I've been using various HMI software products for over 20 years, including VTScada, RSView, WinCC, Wonderware, IFix, and others. While they all have their pros and cons, in all honesty I can say that I am most impressed with the VTScada products by Trihedral Engineering.

While geared toward SCADA and telemetry applications, for which it is phenomenal, it is also a perfect fit for in-plant HMI use. Excellent and easy graphics creation, alarming, logging, trending, reporting, data exporting, remote access, etc etc etc. Their wide range of drivers cover most PLCs you run into and the tech support is second-to-none. They also offer free demo software. For those bound by financial constraints, it is very well priced for the giant it is. If you try it, you'll never go back to anything else.

By: Automation and Controls Company Owner.

I definitely agree. Easy to use, but extremely powerful, great product. I've been using it for 14 years now !