FastLink 6.5 for Win NT Drops Connection on last day of Daylight Saving Time

Y

Yah

It has been observed on a test machine that the connection at the web client is unstable on the last Sunday of OCT every year. On other test machine it seems fine. I have a problem as the dropped connection has caused my customers frustration on this day and we have to manually shift the day forward by one day just to avoid this problem. Has anybody else got the same problem and has a solution to this? Thanks and regards, yah

J

Jennifer Powell

> It has been observed on a test machine that the connection at the web client is unstable on the last Sunday of OCT every year. On other test machine it seems fine. I have a problem as the dropped connection has caused my customers frustration on this day and we have to manually shift the day forward by one day just to avoid this problem. Has anybody else got the same problem and has a solution to this? < Hello, You didn't say whether the other test machine is identical, but take a look at another thread on this site that could be related: PROCESS CONTROL: FactoryLink ECS 6.5.0 Date / Time Bug http://www.control.com/control_com/986411424/index_html The first reply to the thread indicates a bug that is triggered by the beginning of Daylight Savings Time falling on April 1. Could there be a similar bug triggered by the END of Daylight Savings Time? Just a crazy thought. Jennifer Powell Editor & Moderator, Control.com