Function Generator !!!

D

Dal Badial

Hello List !! What I need is a function generator capable of generating square waves at 75 square waves per second all the way up to 64000 squares waves a second. The steps that i require are 75, 150, 300, 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 16000, 19200, 32000, 64000 respectivley. The voltage levels should be +0.5 VDC to +6.0 VDC and -0.5 VDC to -6.0 VDC. If you know of a piece of equipment which do it then can you let me have the info. Many thanks for your help and time. Dal Badial. SATCOM Engineer. [email protected]

K

kalpak dabir

Should be quite easy with most function generators, the fancier ones like HP/ Agilent or SRS( Stanford Research) have keypads and are pc compatible/ controllable. Actually any freq source and a digital divider chip( the baud rates are in binary ratios) with a level shifting amp will do the job. Using a micro, all that you have to do is to shoot out char U (55h) continously on the serial port. [email protected] or [email protected]

PROMAC (Toronto_Canada) used to fabricate sophisticated potable Instrument Test Equipment. Including the function generator.