Select Page: Previous 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next
Control.com topic...
HMI
Topic: Power generation equipment control.
from the Energy Meters in Substations department...
Number of Pulses for 1 MWh in Iskraemeco Energy Meters
Posted by Rzr on 15 September, 2013 - 3:02 pm
How to know the number of pulses for 1 MWh that Iskraemeco MT 830 energy meters send
Posted by Rohtek Automation on 15 September, 2013 - 2:44 pm
Lessons learned tips from highly regulated Aerospace, Defense & Medical industries.
from the Forum department...
IGV purpose
Originally posted by Antony on 3 February, 2011 - 7:42 am
What is the purpose of modulated IGV.
New Replies:
There is a secondary backup reference known as ttrxs. This is based on megawatts or FSR for stag...
sardar9, Yes; when operating in IGV Exhaust Temperature Control mode the IGVs are modulated...
My question, IGVs are modulated on exhaust temp reference and that is a function of CPD? Can you...
Well explained Mr.CSA & Mr.Johnston. Take care G.Rajesh...
IGV should go fully closed on a trip, usually within 2 seconds to fully closed. This is to prevent...
i have a single shaft gas turbine (GE10) where the IGV positioner is an electrical motor with a...
Topic: Information resources, documentation.
from the Electrical Instruments department...
OPC Server
Originally posted by Razak on 13 September, 2013 - 12:27 am
Three Slave device sent data through modbus TCP or RS485 to OPC Server
New Replies:
You can use this utility and export MODBUS data directly to a database and then easily create...
Do you have a server picked out or have you done any research into the possible servers you might...
Hello, PeakHMI can collect data from MODBUS devices and generate reports in MS Word and MS Excel...
from the INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROLS department...
ALARM SILENCE BUTTON NOT WORKING
Posted by kwaku on 13 September, 2013 - 12:17 pm
Alarm silence button is not working
Topic: Human-Machine Interface and SCADA.
In search of Fix 6.15
Originally posted by Hector Barroeta on 6 September, 2013 - 3:26 pm
Please, I need FIX 6.15
New Replies:
Whether you are considering the adoption of ifix 4.5 (or up). function of fix 6.15 is included. ...
Contact GEIP Tech support they can get it to you. If you are a GEIP Solution Provider it may be...
upgrade MARKV hmi to windows2000
Originally posted by javan on 20 August, 2013 - 11:05 pm
Mark V HMI Upgrade
New Replies:
We can provide you perfect solution to overcome mentioned hardware and software obsolesce. We...
There are a few companies that make up-to-date replacements for GE I and GE HMI. Check out...
I do not want to go into this too much to avoid confusion. ARCNET is a physical topology. The...
thank you CSA. First we should try to upgrade our HMI PC hardware,then if necessary we could...
javan, Unfortunately, as far as I know GE has NOT published a "compatibility" list for...
Topic: Communications systems and equipment.
from the Hope Can Help department...
New 32/64 bit S7 communication library
Originally posted by Dave Nardella on 2 September, 2013 - 5:58 am
100% Ethernet - Open Source -
New Replies:
Thanks to all for the interest ;) I'm available for help/troubleshooting Dave...
You did a great job. Will test it in my spare time. Update you for any fixes if require. ...
Topic: Communications systems and equipment.
from the Technical department...
PCMCIA Card in Magelis panel
Originally posted by Mehdi Ameli Namin on 10 June, 2011 - 2:54 am
I could not work on PCMCIA PC card ATA by my laptop because in MY Computer i have icon for removable disk f: but i was not able to open it then I want driver program for this card then i can loading or copy my application file in it .
New Replies:
It helped me...thanks!!...
Topic: Engineering and workplace issues.
from the Instrumentation Engineering department...
difference between redundancy and dual redundancy
Originally posted by DarlaS on 1 September, 2013 - 9:19 am
What is the difference between redundancy and dual redundancy
New Replies:
> difference between redundancy and dual redundancy Redundancy means there is more than one. ...
Originally posted by chidu on 25 August, 2013 - 3:06 am
Alternative to Foundation Filedbus to read process signals for monitoring plant operations
New Replies:
I think its likely that you would be very unhappy with the performance of a modbus serial link. If...
What communication protocols does your DCS support Profibus Modbus RedLion controls make a...
sir, one of the suggestion i have received is to get serial link from FF system (modbus or...
> sir, it is Procontrol P13/42 of ABB supplied quite a long time back. OK, Yes that's a...
sir, it is Procontrol P13/42 of ABB supplied quite a long time back....
> however, as devices are spread all over the plant, we think something like fieldbus system can...
yes. alternatives are available and we can go conventional way also by laying cables to individual...
Well, you could perhaps help us by telling us what your existing control system is. But anyway ... ...
There are always HART and Profibus. Probably most of your field devices are HART already. Walt ...
Mark V Alarm
Originally posted by NurKyon on 29 August, 2013 - 6:17 am
Mark V alarm missing or not appear
New Replies:
Dear Mr. Nurkyon, Is this a TMR system? Are you able to see the live values in Toolbox? ...
Any file with the extension of .cim SHOULD be a Cimplicity screen. Alarm files for the Mark V...
NurKyon, The GE Mk V HMI uses a special CIMPLICITY AMV alarm object for displaying Process...
from the Simulation department...
Automatic Volage Regulation
Originally posted by Dave on 6 August, 2013 - 1:25 pm
Question on the behavior of AVR after synchronization.
New Replies:
I would tend to agree with Mark Allen, but, again the specifics of the site and configuration and...
I have been following along with this discussion and I see a few things that need to be stressed...
CSA, I have learned from these posts more than I ever bargained for. Thanks for your...
Rudy, Your are correct: I would not expect to see what you are reporting. However, that...
Topic: Human-Machine Interface and SCADA.
How to access pc time via FSGateway
Posted by kRc_80 on 20 August, 2013 - 3:31 pm
Need help on Accessing pc time via FSGateway to monitor connectivity between 2 pcs.
Turbine fail to fire
Originally posted by OT on 16 August, 2013 - 10:41 am
loss of communication
New Replies:
OT, The <C> processor is commonly known as the "Communicator" and is primarily...
Pretty sure one of the GE experts will be along soon but it sounds to me like C Processor has died...
from the Engineering department...
Paralleling our network to the grid
Originally posted by Shakarami Ali on 16 August, 2013 - 11:48 pm
we want to synchronize our power network to grid. what problem may be occur for our generators?
New Replies:
>> 3. The magnitude of the voltages of the phases at the point of interconnection should be...
Select Page: Previous 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next

Your use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set forth under Legal Notices and the Privacy Policy. Please read those terms and conditions carefully. Subject to the rights expressly reserved to others under Legal Notices, the content of this site and the compilation thereof is © 1999-2014 Nerds in Control, LLC. All rights reserved.

Users of this site are benefiting from open source technologies, including PHP, MySQL and Apache. Be happy.

Fortune
You look like a million dollars. All green and wrinkled.
Advertise here
Advertisement
our advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive