Select Page: Previous 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 Next
Control.com topic...
Information
Topic: Sensor technologies.
from the Density Measurement department...
Coriolis density measurement
Originally posted by Kirill St. on 3 July, 2012 - 8:53 am
Student project in coriolis density measurement.
New Replies:
PS: Not all resonant frequency devices can measure density. This is particularly apparent with...
You can get a good understanding of the resonant frequency method for density here ...
Topic: Power generation equipment control.
from the Forum department...
Heavy Duty GTs control valves
Originally posted by E.G. Esparza on 27 June, 2012 - 3:52 pm
OEM for Siemens GT gas control valves
New Replies:
Just a quick clarification. Woodward IGV Actuators are currently shipping with new Frame 6, 7 and 9...
Hello, What I mean is that Young & Franklin has been the sole supplier for GE gas turbines...
> also Woodward is used for most Ge turbines. GE uses Woodward gas valves for new units,...
Siemens normally use AMOT control valve from UK. also Woodward is used for most Ge turbines....
Omar, Thanks for the reply. What do you mean, "GE frames mount their gas valves"? Is...
Hello E.G., our company represents Young & Franklin gas valves and actuators for heavy duty...
Topic: Information resources, documentation.
from the Process petrochemcial. department...
Material Balance
Posted by Andy on 3 July, 2012 - 5:05 am
I want to know how overall mass balance is to be done in industry.
Topic: Communications systems and equipment.
from the serious department...
MODBUS Diagnostics query
Posted by Nicholas Vassallo on 2 July, 2012 - 7:07 am
query on modbus diagnostics
Dedicated ABB control system forum
Originally posted by Weifeng Cao on 18 June, 2012 - 10:25 am
Introduce a dedicated forum for ABB control systems.
New Replies:
> purely english forum for ABB control systems,visit > http://www.extendedAutomation.com ...
Weifeng has made some changes to the site to make it more English-friendly. Also it is much...
purely english forum for ABB control systems,visit http://www.extendedAutomation.com...
The English "selection" is to click on the cyan (light blue) English characters at the...
This website support both English and Chinese users, pls select the English one in the homepage. ...
Good idea, But the site is in Chinese language, not accessible to the rest of world....
weifeng, Its a great idea and very relevant to me. I recognize from other sites that you are...
from the Control department...
Control Simulator
Originally posted by Cris on 20 June, 2012 - 9:27 am
Looking for a simulator for gas turbine
New Replies:
Www.gses.com, GSE Systems Inc....
>Contact GSE Do you have a web address (URL) for this company, or a phone number, or the...
Contact GSE...
That kind of "simulation" (more properly called modeling) would require a LOT of data...
More interested in modifying logic and see effects on GT. If I change firing curve or IGV Schedule...
I need a watch. Which watch is best: analog or digital? How would you answer that question? ...
Topic: Power generation equipment control.
from the Turbine Maintenance Departmet department...
Atomizing Air Compressor Failure
Originally posted by John Mantonya on 24 June, 2012 - 8:48 am
3 Atomizing Air Compressor Failures in 3 Months - Same Unit
New Replies:
Umar, Do you have the TIL number, please?...
Hello, If its a failure of impeller then its a known problem with Atlas Copco. There is a TIL...
hi john i am interested to add some more check list points... we faced the same problem with...
You give us a lot of information but you omit to tell us what temperature you were running your AA...
you might describe the details of what has failed and what you have monitored, such as pressures,...
You haven't described the failure mode of the compressor. How is it failing? Those compressors...
Posted by syurish on 27 June, 2012 - 8:07 am
The latest issue of IFSA Newsletter is available on-line.
Topic: Communications systems and equipment.
Help with Xanbus protocol
Originally posted by Jose Manuel Perez-Berrios on 28 October, 2011 - 1:50 pm
I'm using labview libraries to communicate with a Xantrex communications gateway; however, I can't seem to get a consistent result.
New Replies:
By Jose M. Perez-Berrios on 26 June, 2012 - 3:29 pm -
Hello All, I have completed the task of communicating with the Xantrex inverter chargers using...
from the Process control/Instrumentation department...
Selection of Instruments in petrochemical industry
Originally posted by Andy on 23 June, 2012 - 5:27 am
How selection/type of instrument takes place during engineering?
New Replies:
I simply mean that few engineers can now devote the time, officially, to acquiring the skills to...
Try the tool "Applicator": ...
You might consider looking at Applied Instrumentation in the Process Industries by Andrew and...
Andy, Please read book by LIPTALK for instrumentation engineers. it is more or less practical...
Correct me if i am wrong you mean selection of right instrument is the job of product...
Once upon a time, when end users had plenty of engineers and though there were multi-national...
Thanks. But i m still searching my answer in the reply.. i would appreciate if some one can...
The reality is that in many cases selection of instruments (and really most equipment) is deeply...
Posted by Jano on 24 June, 2012 - 5:30 am
Some advice please for someone looking at entering the oil & gas or mining industry
sov power consumption
Originally posted by pan on 15 June, 2012 - 5:42 am
sov power consumption
New Replies:
Sun... the information you asked for is enoute. Thank you for the courtesy of answering the simple...
HI PHIL YES, I read again that thread and I understand now. but I request you to provide the...
Pan... No! There is no inrush in the sense that upon energization, the coil-current is multiples...
Hi Phil Thanks for reply. As u said, DC voltage does not have INRUSH. My point is even we...
BSAP Driver in Ansi C
Posted by Rabi Gurung on 20 June, 2012 - 10:24 am
BSAP Driver in Ansi C
Posted by NIKHIL JAIN on 20 June, 2012 - 2:38 am
Simulators that offer virtual devices using zigbee protocol.
Select Page: Previous 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 Next

Your use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set forth under Legal Notices and the Privacy Policy. Please read those terms and conditions carefully. Subject to the rights expressly reserved to others under Legal Notices, the content of this site and the compilation thereof is © 1999-2014 Nerds in Control, LLC. All rights reserved.

Users of this site are benefiting from open source technologies, including PHP, MySQL and Apache. Be happy.

Fortune
When a fly lands on the ceiling, does it do a half roll or a half
loop?
Advertise here
Advertisement
our advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive