Select Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Control.com topic...
Power Generation
Topic: Power generation equipment control.
from the Forum department...
Import csv to toolboxst trend
Posted by said on 12 March, 2014 - 11:30 am
importing csv signals with data to toolboxst trend
HMI selectors identification
Originally posted by Amr Karam24 on 10 March, 2014 - 5:22 pm
identifing some selectors on the HMI
New Replies:
Amr Karam24, Without being able to review the application code running in the Mark VIe of the...
Dear CSA, I compeletly agree with you that GE "Belfort Bunch" do some really kinky...
Amr Karam24, Hello, again. 1) You probably already know this, but SC likely stands for...
from the Automation CMMS department...
MAXIMO (MRO) features
Posted by Henny on 12 March, 2014 - 6:11 am
Changing CMMS
Topic: Engineering and workplace issues.
Power Factor Correction Panel
Originally posted by Sensorless on 11 March, 2014 - 12:28 pm
How to decide the Kvar required in a power factor correction panel to improve the power factor of 25 Kva load.
New Replies:
Dears, First of all which is your ideal power factor selected 85%, 90% and then you can...
Sensorless... further to my earlier post, search Control.Com Achives for Power-Factor,...
Sensorless your statement that kVAr is "negligible" is in error. The figures you cite...
Over current problems
Originally posted by donnapa14 on 5 March, 2014 - 9:26 pm
Timed neutral overcuurent
New Replies:
Phil, The unit in question is now out of service for a top-end overhaul. We'll have to wait...
Don... thanks for the SLD. The three line-current CTs are wye-connected, and the 51N is responding...
Donnapa14... mine is Cepsicon [@] aol [.] com Phil...
Phil... here's my email address: donnapa14 [@] yahoo [.] com. Can you furnish me your email address...
Donnapa14... since your setup now consists of paralleled generators the situation becomes more...
Phil, With 2 units online running parallel, the usual per phase current draw is from a low of...
Donnapa14... typically, a 4160V, 3-ph, 3-wire, system does not have a Neutral conductor. Thus, the...
@Phil Corso, I am referring to the generator's overcurrent protective relay. The line...
Donnapa14... when you say neutral overcurrent are you referring to the connection from...
Originally posted by Controls_guy on 9 March, 2014 - 3:56 pm
Loading the gas turbine without after 95% speed.
New Replies:
"The generator output power through 11kV is taken directly, and feed directly to load. since...
> Kind of strange question. How are you going to "load the generator" if the breaker...
Controls_guy, Sorry, but your explanation is not clear. Most non-black start GE-design heavy...
Thank you for quick response and detailed answer, Further to the continuation of the question, I...
Kind of strange question. How are you going to "load the generator" if the breaker is...
Controls_guy, Without closing any breaker? I don't think so. Having said...
GE LM 6000 VBV position error
Posted by Liji on 11 March, 2014 - 12:08 am
VBV a, b position feedback difference of 8-10%
DC lube oil pump
Originally posted by amr karam on 7 March, 2014 - 9:56 am
How to operate the DC lube oil pump and the hydraulic at the same time
New Replies:
amr karam, You're welcome. When I get unusual questions like this it's usually the result of one...
Thanks for your help, And i hope that i didn't disturb you by these abnormal operational...
There seems to have been some kind of event that you are trying to understand.... If you would just...
Thanks for your reply. Uhmm, I know i will have the turning gear motor locked if i lost the lift...
Have a look at your L.O. and Hydraulic P&IDs and you should find that the hydraulic pump...
from the ABB Advant department...
ABB OS500 upgrade
Originally posted by Will P. on 5 March, 2014 - 5:46 pm
ABB OS500 upgrade to newer version HP B2600
New Replies:
Will, I will attempt to give you some answers to your questions, or at least what my experience has...
EEPROM Failure on Woodward Powersense Card
Posted by bacco on 7 March, 2014 - 8:25 pm
EEPROM Failure on Woodward Atlas II Powersense Card
from the mark vi department...
secondary supply of mark vi
Originally posted by ppm on 6 March, 2014 - 12:46 pm
Regarding grounded and ungrounded secondary supplies in mark vi panel
New Replies:
ppm, No changes to the AC input(s) required. The DACAs convert the AC input (grounded or not) to...
Thank you CSA sir. We have recently faced some problems with 125V DC. Since both the supply of...
Yes. The DACAs convert the AC input to ungrounded DC output, and the TCPD selects the higher of...
Originally posted by Usman Khalid on 7 March, 2014 - 2:42 am
Can we reduce our load on GT if we can get more power from ST and keep our total required load same?
New Replies:
Usman Khalid, You are talking about such small (percentage) changes in load for the two...
Originally posted by Jose Orlando R. on 28 February, 2014 - 8:04 am
List of advantages/disadvantages of the SpeedTronic Mark IV for vibration measurements.
New Replies:
Jose Orlando R., The "trip history" function of the Mark IV is not configurable; it is...
from the Control & Instrumentation department...
Gas Turbine Performance Test
Originally posted by Ch Amir Islam on 2 March, 2014 - 11:42 pm
Gas Turbine Performance Test
New Replies:
Amir Islam, otised is correct; the "Performance Monitoring Package" instruments are...
Amir Islam, Is your site one that is (or was) equipped with a "Datatronic" system that...
Ch Amir Islam, Your question is unclear. What constitutes a "Performance Test" at...
from the Steam Cooling department...
Steam turbine cooling
Originally posted by Rathore on 6 March, 2014 - 11:50 am
Steam also works as cooling media in steam turbine? How can that be?
New Replies:
> ... The admission to the LP section is at much > lower pressure and temperature than the...
The steam conditions you mention are at the high pressure inlet to the steam turbine. The high...
Rathore... you can find several threads on this topic in Control.Com Archives. But, the one that...
Select Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next

Your use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set forth under Legal Notices and the Privacy Policy. Please read those terms and conditions carefully. Subject to the rights expressly reserved to others under Legal Notices, the content of this site and the compilation thereof is © 1999-2014 Nerds in Control, LLC. All rights reserved.

Users of this site are benefiting from open source technologies, including PHP, MySQL and Apache. Be happy.

Fortune
"Always try to do things in chronological order; it's less confusing
that way."
Advertise here
Advertisement
our advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive