Select Page: Previous 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next
Control.com topic...
Power Generation
Topic: Power generation equipment control.
from the Forum department...
GSM Protocol and MARK VI
Originally posted by Ahmed samy on 27 April, 2014 - 7:08 am
GSM connection between mark VI and Ovation
New Replies:
Did you get? Do you need something else about this communication (GSM)?...
Topic: Power generation equipment control.
from the serious department...
charge accumulator
Originally posted by Kene on 23 October, 2011 - 1:17 pm
charge accumulator method
New Replies:
MJ, You can't go wrong with JFB's advice and procedure. We are basically in agreement: the...
Thanks CSA, We have checked in Device Summery & PID drawings, But the pre-charged pressure...
Topic: Power generation equipment control.
from the POWER GENERATION department...
Testing spark plugs of mark5 control system
Originally posted by SHYAM on 21 December, 2013 - 1:00 pm
What are the logic signals required to force, for testing purposes the spark plugs of frame5 Gas turbine externally when mark5 control system is in shut down condition?
New Replies:
> I don't think we know when 30SG-1 changes state, actually. This may help, from the manual. ...
> Can you provide a link to the comment so I can build on the information for the explanation? ...
Batman, Can you provide a link to the comment so I can build on the information for the...
CSA, I have not faced any problem with this alarm, but when I was going through the start up...
Batman, I don't think we know when 30SG-1 changes state, actually. We don't know if it changes...
CSA, I am really amazed by your sheer persistence to offer help to the needy. And after spending...
Batman, 30SG-1 "drives" l30sg1. You should think of it like this:
    ...
CSA, Thank you for the quick reply. I was under the impression that, a) 30SG-1 & l30sg1...
Batman, This is an all-too-common alarm and problem, and may involve ......
CSA, I have a question on ignition excitation logic, but before asking that I will post Mark vie...
Posted by humble3 on 1 August, 2014 - 6:45 am
Our mist eliminator is bringing out heavy mist which then condensate back to oil - causing serious oil shortage
Originally posted by any author on 31 July, 2014 - 3:40 am
Gas Turbine power station has tripped on surge protection many times due to grid frequencies variation from 50Hz to 49.2Hz.
New Replies:
> The first question is: > What does the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer: Ansaldo) say...
any author, The first question is: What does the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer:...
Posted by sreekanth on 1 August, 2014 - 12:55 am
The GT frame 6b and the control system is MARK VI TMR unit was tripped from the HVAC short circuit.
Topic: Power generation equipment control.
from the engineering department...
Mark VIe logic block
Originally posted by N.V.Q on 28 July, 2014 - 10:43 pm
Time_Sec block in Mark VIe system.
New Replies:
N.V.Q, Here's a logic diagram for the TIMER_SEC block which might help:
        1    ...
N.V.Q, PULSE block. No Block Help for this block either, eh? Very bad GE. ...
N.V.Q, I refer you to the first response: "When the log_in (logic input) is true (logic...
Dear Sir CSA. One more block of Mark VI need your help. The block name is PLUSE, with two...
Thank you very much for your answer. This is basic block, using many where so understand it is...
N.V.Q, In the case you described, this is a timer block, with a pick-up delay (time delay to...
Topic: Power generation equipment control.
from the Power Generation department...
Getting a better understanding of GT control PART 2
Originally posted by Neo on 11 July, 2014 - 10:48 pm
Getting a better understanding of GT control PART 2.
New Replies:
CSA: L63CSHH and L63ETH trips are not listed in trip Display on the HMIs at my site, so they...
CSA: Glad to receive your reply,and i have been waiting for your reply.I thought you are busy...
CSA, Thanks for the appreciation :) But this is nothing as compared to what you're doing for...
SB, Thanks for helping explain. I've been experiencing some problems with posts recently, and I...
______________________________________________________________________ ___ DISCLAIMER: This post...
Topic: Software, including programming, OS issues, etc.
from the Instrumentation and control department...
Teleperm ME function block
Originally posted by Raymond Mpofu on 16 June, 2014 - 4:44 pm
Meaning of the 'HUPE' Teleperm ME function block in the GET (Graphic Engineering Tool) function diagram
New Replies:
Thanks for the response. In other words, its for audible alarming purposes, but is it only for...
By Alex Olokhtonow on 30 July, 2014 - 8:34 am -
Hello! It's a horn stimulation signal. > Can anyone explain the meaning of the 'HUPE'...
Topic: Power generation equipment control.
from the From Excitation Department department...
EX2000 Fault : ST 717_ _PS AC IN and FL 711_ _MCP SYNC
Originally posted by electricalman on 7 July, 2014 - 3:58 am
We have EX2000 with static exciter type which is installed on our Steam Turbine Generator, made by GE.
New Replies:
In my experience, these two alarms are tied together. The FL711 is sometimes driven by the fact...
> We also have the same error code 717 on our EX2000. We changed the DCFB board > but that...
Topic: Power generation equipment control.
from the Controls department...
GE Gas Turbine IGV angle
Originally posted by BND on 28 June, 2014 - 4:31 am
What is the logic? GTG is not operating in Temperature Control mode.
New Replies:
CSA, Already i checked the diesel engine loaded speed which was 2320 rpm and replace the torque...
Topic: Power generation equipment control.
from the Forum department...
Standby AC power supply for power plant
Originally posted by masoud on 28 July, 2014 - 2:36 am
Which is a more reliable AC backup power supply UPS or Inverter?
New Replies:
Switching time is more important after failures of mains supply. so UPS is better solution and...
Topic: Power generation equipment control.
from the POWER PLANT department...
IGV for DLN Type Without IBH
Originally posted by ABDI on 24 July, 2014 - 1:56 am
If a turbine has DLN (Dry Low NOx) combustors, IGV exhaust temperature control is not operator-selectable. Is it always on?
New Replies:
Actually, I'm not done with this thread. This issue started back in December of...
abdi, There is no written documentation that details what you are looking for. What I know I've...
hi CSA, When you say increased air flow in combustion chamber (change IGV MODE From ON to OFF)...
> IBH is a really bad name for the function it provides--which is to > protect the...
abdi, As many manufacturers do, they use logic/sequencing in many different applications. ...
abdi, We want to know how you think IGV Exhaust Temperature Control and IBH are related--because...
Hi CSA, If the IGV mode in DLN TYPE frame 9E mark V should not force to IGV off mode, why there...
Originally posted by Neo on 5 May, 2014 - 8:28 am
How to get a better understanding of gas turbine control?
New Replies:
Shimy, Good question, and welcome to the discussion. In the beginning, it was intended that the...
CSA, I am following this interesting discussion few days ago. I would like to join it and ask...
Topic: Power generation equipment control.
from the 9fa department...
Re: 9fa Gas Compartment Vent Fan 88vl
Originally posted by Meganathan S on 28 July, 2014 - 2:14 am
Improper ventilation in gas compartment
New Replies:
Meganathan S, The turbine and auxiliary packager (GE or BHEL or ???) should have provided a...
Topic: Power generation equipment control.
from the Change in level as temperature change department...
Lube oil level
Originally posted by Yassar on 25 July, 2014 - 2:55 am
Lube oil level dropping as temperature increases
New Replies:
I did not look at the validity of the information you provided with your concern or considered the...
Topic: Power generation equipment control.
from the Thermocouple department...
MARK VIe Thermocouples
Originally posted by Yassar on 27 July, 2014 - 1:53 pm
Questions about thermocouples and MARK VIe
New Replies:
Yassar, One of the better manuals produced by GE, the Mark VIe System Guide, GEH-6721, has some...
Select Page: Previous 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next
 
 

Your use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set forth under Legal Notices and the Privacy Policy. Please read those terms and conditions carefully. Subject to the rights expressly reserved to others under Legal Notices, the content of this site and the compilation thereof is © 1999-2014 Nerds in Control, LLC. All rights reserved.

Users of this site are benefiting from open source technologies, including PHP, MySQL and Apache. Be happy.


Fortune
All Finagle Laws may be bypassed by learning the simple art of doing
without thinking.
Advertise here
Advertisement
our advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive